Words are very unnecessary...

indi

:lol: Funny you should mention this kind of topic.. I've just basically just broke up with my girlfiend with unnecessary words.. But fuck it.. It's exactly what i don't need.. She can fuck herself..

:lol: Funny you should mention this kind of topic.. I've just basically just broke up with my girlfiend with unnecessary words.. But F*** it.. It's exactly what i don't need.. She can F*** herself..

If you've split up, I reckon she won't have to do that for herself, as no doubt there's already someone else.  ;)  Sorry like.

:lol: Funny you should mention this kind of topic.. I've just basically just broke up with my girlfiend with unnecessary words.. But F*** it.. It's exactly what i don't need.. She can F*** herself..

If you've split up, I reckon she won't have to do that for herslef, as no doubt there's alredy someone else.  ;)  Sorry like.

If you've split up, I reckon she won't have to do that for herslef, as no doubt there's alredy someone else.  ;)  Sorry like.

:lol: I'd fucking love that tbh, it would make life alot easier... There's not a bad bone in her body, i'm just pissed.. n i'll prbably regret it in the morning..

If you've split up, I reckon she won't have to do that for herself, as no doubt there's already someone else.  ;)  Sorry like.

:lol: I'd f***ing love that tbh, it would make life alot easier... There's not a bad bone in her body, i'm just pissed.. n i'll prbably regret it in the morning..

No doubt you will regret it.  But do you have the balls to apologise, and beg for her to come back?

:lol: Yip.. It's already sorted now.. I've apologised, and feel like a complete bellend.. Oops, anyway i'm gonna go and sleep it off now..

You big puff ( ;)) you should have at least made her sweat it for the night!

:lol: Yip.. It's already sorted now.. I've apologised, and feel like a complete bellend.. Oops, anyway i'm gonna go and sleep it off now..

Someone is doing a lot of sucking up this morning methinks!

Ah, make-up sex, it's always the best.

Guest thompers

Because the only sex you've ever had is sex that you've had to make up?

Make-up is a bit kinky for me, might wear her knickers to work or something but make-up just doesnt suit me  bluesigh.gif

Nowt on cunjugal visit sex.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Make-up is a bit kinky for me, might wear her knickers to work or something but make-up just doesnt suit me  bluesigh.gif

foundation just can't hide the bum-fluff eh Jon?

Because the only sex you've ever had is sex that you've had to make up?

:lol: Hilarious.

foundation just can't hide the bum-fluff eh Jon?

never put it on my bum tbh.