Animal health tips

womblemaster

Broadly:

It has to be done if the dog isn't having stiff enough shits, because otherwise the glands aren't squeezed naturally as said shit emerges and the dog's arse ends up smelling like rotten fish.  That's the long and the short of it.  All things considered, it's easier to add a bit of not-quite-fully-cooked brown rice to the dog's food, which usually does the trick for our two.

Great thread as ever dude :thup:

i notice cats also have these glands.....not because i go around staring at the rear ends of local pussy*cough* but cos it said so on the internet.

SO does that mean humans have them to?  ANyone want to try squeezing the glands of their missus and reporting back if it worked?

Broadly:

It has to be done if the dog isn't having stiff enough shits, because otherwise the glands aren't squeezed naturally as said shit emerges and the dog's arse ends up smelling like rotten fish.  That's the long and the short of it.  All things considered, it's easier to add a bit of not-quite-fully-cooked brown rice to the dog's food, which usually does the trick for our two.

Great thread as ever dude :thup:

That fishy metallic order is one of the worst I've ever smelt.