Gays, Griffin and the Guest House

Parky

A gay couple whose address was posted on the internet by the leader of the British National party (BNP) have hit back at his appeal for a demonstration near their home, labelling him an "idiot" whose views on discrimination are out of step with the mainstream majority.

Hours after Michael Black and John Morgan learned on Thursday they had won their civil case against a Christian bed and breakfast owner who had refused them access to a double room on the grounds of her religious convictions, Nick Griffin posted several messages on Twitter urging his followers to stage a protest against the decision and making public the couple's address in Brampton, Cambridgeshire."

Off you go...

Off you go...

We're going? N.O. meet up at the guest house, remember no fucking  there though guys.

It's been a while since we've had a good old anti-gay protest at N-O. I'll start making up some picket signs. Anyone got any witty lines we can use?

I've already finished 'god hates fags', 'theyre here, theyre queer, fuck off' and 'fuck off back to poland'.

I think we can only claim stuff like this is the "right of the proprietor" if we would be fine with every business turning people a section of society away on the grounds of their religion, sexual orientation etc.  If not, there has to be legislation.  It's 2012, we're beyond establishments with "No Irish" or "No Coloureds" signs in the window.

Funnily enough re Griffin, openly gay former National Front leader Mark Webster has repeatedly claimed he had a four year affair with Nick Griffin in the 70s.  Find it strange Griffin hasn't sued.

Obviously a ridiculous thing to do by that idiot Griffin, but I don't see what the problem is regarding the b&b owner. Rights of the proprietor completely trampled on.

do you actually think this or is this one of those say something stupid and get people to make angsty replies and stuff?

Obviously a ridiculous thing to do by that idiot Griffin, but I don't see what the problem is regarding the b&b owner. Rights of the proprietor completely trampled on.

Cos it makes gay people look like second class citizens when they are not.

Why not make them give up their seats on the bus as well.

GOD DAMN GAYS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD

I think we can only claim stuff like this is the "right of the proprietor" if we would be fine with every business turning people a section of society away on the grounds of their religion, sexual orientation etc.  If not, there has to be legislation.  It's 2012, we're beyond establishments with "No Irish" or "No Coloureds" signs in the window.

Funnily enough re Griffin, openly gay former National Front leader Mark Webster has repeatedly claimed he had a four year affair with Nick Griffin in the 70s.  Find it strange Griffin hasn't sued.

Griffin is blatantly a massive latent homosexual. Would explain why he's such an angry man.

The maj of the SS were gay.

OP...give your opinion if you see fit to start a thread.

Coward :huff:

:spit: Parky's never afraid to voice his opinion...I know. Just teasing. Sucks I need to put this though. I blame the gays :hmm:

I wait coiled like a cobra to strike at will. ;)

I'm sure there were some, but I very much doubt anywhere near a majority.  The Nazis have been accused of being pretty much anything people don't like, gay, lefties, communists, atheists, satanists, masons and even Jews. 

There was some inconstancy in how severely punished people accused of being homosexual in the SS were

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_homosexuals_in_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Holocaust#Homosexuality_and_the_SS

You had a better chance of not being rounded up and executed for your sexuality if you were an SS member than if you were a member of the public, that at least is true.

I'm sure there were some, but I very much doubt anywhere near a majority.  The Nazis have been accused of being pretty much anything people don't like, gay, lefties, communists, atheists, satanists, masons and even Jews. 

There was some inconstancy in how severely punished people accused of being homosexual in the SS were

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_homosexuals_in_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Holocaust#Homosexuality_and_the_SS

You had a better chance of not being rounded up and executed for your sexuality if you were an SS member than if you were a member of the public, that at least is true.

Are you seriously holding up wiki against my vast and sustained knowledge of the SS? :yao:

Well, more specifically what it cites, Giles, Geoffrey J., "The Denial of Homosexuality: Same-Sex Incidents in Himmler's SS", Journal of the History of Sexuality, Vol. 11, No. 1/2, Special Issue: Sexuality and German Fascism (Jan. – Apr., 2002), pp. 256–290 O0

Well, more specifically what it cites, Giles, Geoffrey J., "The Denial of Homosexuality: Same-Sex Incidents in Himmler's SS", Journal of the History of Sexuality, Vol. 11, No. 1/2, Special Issue: Sexuality and German Fascism (Jan. – Apr., 2002), pp. 256–290 O0

Never heard of him.

Look my delicate chum. The SS (of whom I have a well of knowledge) were the only one's who had hand tailored Hugo Boss uniforms. I-rest-my-case. :lol:

Gay as a toilet full of vicars mate.

Never heard of him.

Look my delicate chum. The SS (of whom I have a well of knowledge) were the only one's who had hand tailored Hugo Boss uniforms. I-rest-my-case. :lol:

And yet murdered and persecuted homosexuals.  Guess they're right about homophobes being closeted, self hating gays.

Never heard of him.

And yet murdered and persecuted homosexuals.  Guess they're right about homophobes being closeted, self hating gays.

That's the jist of it. Jizzing over a bit of S&M (all togged in Boss of course).

What utter bollocks.

The owners of the B&B are in contravention of the Equality Act (Sexual Orientation) Regulations 2007, which states that it is unlawful for a person providing services to the public to discriminate on the grounds of sexual orientation.

Unless you're going to argue that these Christian fuckwits have a "right" to be discriminatory. In English law, they clearly do not.

Where's the discrimination, though? They weren't denied services per se, unless the articles are misleading. If they were I can understand the issue. They we merely told they couldn't share the same bed.

The Bull case is different, because the gay couple were actually turned away, denied access to the hotel. This is obviously unnaceptable. But when tort extends to damages for injury to feelings because a couple are told they can't share a bed in the premises of another, things have gone too far.