Newcastle vs Club Brugge - 25/10/12 @ 8:05pm (Live on ESPN)

Beren

Gosling injured for this one?

Tbh, I rather Sammy get a chance than Marveaux.

Gosling is out injured. I think his estimated return date is in December. Radio Newcastle had an interview with Pardew today where he said Sammy has been flying in training this week and the only reason he wasn't in the squad was due to the return of our 'big hitters'. I would think he'll play some part on Thursday.

Tioté, Cissé, Shola and Anita to start.

Must say, I love the fact we've got an extra game to look forward to every other week.

yup its great, pity they can't find a way to have the champions league and europa league on alternate weeks so both get attention they deserve

Must say, I love the fact we've got an extra game to look forward to every other week.

yup its great, pity they can't find a way to have the champions league and europa league on alternate weeks so both get attention they deserve

Would be great if that could happen because then teams wouldn't be playing thursday-sunday every week and you would probably see a lot more teams taking it more seriously.

Would play:

Krul - It's just good to have him back. If Elliot is fit I wouldn't be adverse to him playing but not Harper. There's just no point.

S Taylor - Needs a game after injury

Ferguson - Canny left back, deserves the chance to continue

Williamson - Probably needs a rest but wouldn't play Perch if he's going to be the Tiote stand in. No need to risk Colo either.

Anita - Needs a game, suppsoedly not keen on full back but fuck it, just do it.

Bigi - Ideal in this sort of game

Tiote - Going to be missing 3 Prem games so may as well utilise him here.

Obertan - Bald.

Sammy - Flying in training, apparently.

Cisse - Confidence must be suffering after no minutes today

Shola - Mr Europe

Would be great if that could happen because then teams wouldn't be playing thursday-sunday every week and you would probably see a lot more teams taking it more seriously.

Tbf it's only English teams that aren't taking it seriously.

I do agree with that suggestion though, why hasn't it been done yet? Makes so much more sense for everyone.

Guest magpie99

Taylor needs match practice and now Tiote os suspended for 3 gamees, I would play him too.

Elliott

Tavernier

Taylor

Perch

Ferguson

Obertan

Anita

Tiote

Marveaux

Cisse

Shola

Subs: