Newcastle United vs. West Bromwich Albion - 28/10/12 @ 3pm

EthiGeordie

They've scored in every game this year, except for Fulham (a) where they had 10 men for ~50 minutes.

Think they're a much improved side under Clarke - and I'm not particularly confident, especially if we play 2 in the middle against their 3.

It will be Williamson because he's played we'll recently and because we have to stop Olsen in the air at set pieces. Handling their pace on the break is about team shape. Think it will be Perch alongside cabaye and Jonas in midfield. Also think he'll go with Cisse over Shola just because of the away game last year but that's a call for Pards.

It will be Williamson because he's played we'll recently and because we have to stop Olsen in the air at set pieces. Handling their pace on the break is about team shape. Think it will be Perch alongside cabaye and Jonas in midfield. Also think he'll go with Cisse over Shola just because of the away game last year but that's a call for Pards.

Taylor is better in the air iyam.

It'll be a flat 4-4-2, we will concede the first goal and a moment of magic from Ba or Ben Arfa will paper over the cracks once again. Score draw.

I would be shocked if we won, we just look so poor in the PL these days and WBA have started so well.

Guest palnese

Nowt like a bit of positivity.

We've lose 2 home games this calendar year. We tore WBA apart in March. Why shouldn't we be confident?

Because we've got a manager who doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes.

I expect another shit league performance tomorrow.

Guest palnese

I for one won't rest on last years 5th place. Most performances in the league have been awful, and even though I'm not expecting the same results as last year, I'm expecting better football than what we've shown this season. We've certainly got the players for it.