Preferred winger against WBA?

Guest tobiazvanderziaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

FACT! Everyone likes a good poll :-)

So here it is. It seems that we have a bunch of quite even choices on the left wing position (Ben Arfa obviously is sitting on the right wing), but who would you choose against WBA? :-) 

Ferguson in a 4-3-3

Not sure Ferguson could play as a forward, he's a great winger and even a good attacking fullback in games we are expected to win but i'm not sure he has what's required as a wide forward.

In a 4-3-3 i'd prefer Sammy and Obertan but in 4-4-2 then it's Fergie all day long.

Krul

Santon  Taylor  Colo  Fergie

Bigi          Jonas

Cabaye

HBA      BA      Sammy

Subs Harps, Willo, Perch, Anita, Simpson, Cisse, Shola

I really want us to play a 4-3-3.

Anita - Jonas

Cabaye

with the obvious 3 up top. I mean, everyone says Anita plays best there, and its obvious Jonas best position nowadays is in the centre.

I really want us to play a 4-3-3.

Anita - Jonas

Cabaye

with the obvious 3 up top. I mean, everyone says Anita plays best there, and its obvious Jonas best position nowadays is in the centre.

If we win this, I reckon we can kick on from here.

Ferguson in a 4-3-3

Not sure Ferguson could play as a forward, he's a great winger and even a good attacking fullback in games we are expected to win but i'm not sure he has what's required as a wide forward.

In a 4-3-3 i'd prefer Sammy and Obertan but in 4-4-2 then it's Fergie all day long.

Maybe, he wouldn't cut inside like a conventional winger like that but think it could work out, albeit in an asymetrical way. You;re probably right actually