Newcastle United 2 - 1 West Brom - 28/10/12 - post match relief from page 29

Greg

Genuine question, but why is it perfectly alright to swear at the ground (and I'm not at all opposed to it), but swear words have to get starred out on here? Surely the forum is an extension of the football ground/post-match pub?

You can change the setting so you can see them.

For realz? had no idea :lol:

One second, let me make sure I'm not talking shite:

Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck fuck.

EDIT: Yep, I can see all that. Its somewhere in the setting but can't remember. 

I can understand people leaving early if it was 4-0 but to leave early at 1-1 or 1-0, that's just criminal.

Never understood it, particularly in "premium" areas where a ticket can cost almost a pound a minute.

Perhaps it's claustrophobia or chronic alcoholism.

Guess this is the problem when football is starting to turn to a middle class sport mainly by pricing out the working class. i.e. The Swearing stuff.

Yes cos only the working class ever swore.  :lol:

Genuine question, but why is it perfectly alright to swear at the ground (and I'm not at all opposed to it), but swear words have to get starred out on here? Surely the forum is an extension of the football ground/post-match pub?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc7kidp4GM1qeh80v.gif

:lol: There was certainly plenty of room to celebrate round where we sit like.

Aye, i was running back and forth and jumping all over as i had 3 empty seats to my left. (one was the bairns mind as she didn't go yesterday and 2 were the 2 people who sit to her left who leave early every week sometimes not coming back for the 2nd half)

Anyone owning up to leaving early and missing the winning goal yet ?

Never leave early but of late I've been timing it so by the time I'm near a stairwell the whistle blows... Bloke sitting next to me for the first time said as i got up "You'll miss the winner" to which i responded by pointing out to him the exact part of the ground I'll reach when we do... And sure enough that's how it transpired which lead me to return back so far when he spotted me and we shared a knowing smile...

Guest WashyGeordie

Never leave early but of late I've been timing it so by the time I'm near a stairwell the whistle blows... Bloke sitting next to me for the first time said as i got up "You'll miss the winner" to which i responded by pointing out to him the exact part of the ground I'll reach when we do... And sure enough that's how it transpired which lead me to return back so far when he spotted me and we shared a knowing smile...

Like a BOSS!

:hom:

Guest diddimz

One second, let me make sure I'm not talking s****:

f***, f***, fuckity f*** f***.

EDIT: Yep, I can see all that. Its somewhere in the setting but can't remember. 

Somehow Fuckity isn't censored but the rest are. cuntity