Steven Pressley

Dunedin

Reported today that Pressley has been suspended indefinitely by Hearts. The Romanov fall out is killing that club ( And I can't stop laughing). However as a short term buy Pressley would be worth getting in Jan as he is far better than Moore, reads the game well and would bring on Taylor and/or Ramage. He does lack pace but as long as one of the youngsters was along side then we would be OK.  At the same time we could solve the full back situation by getting Whittaker from Hibs. he is on his way to either Rangers or an EPL club in the near future.

HE IS CRAP,RUSSEL ANDERSON FROM ABERDEEN IS 10 TIMES THE PLAYER HE IS!!

See that key on your keboard called "caps lock" ?

See that long key at the bottom?

You don't press it before you use the "?" key. bluebiggrin.gif

HE IS CRAP,RUSSEL ANDERSON FROM ABERDEEN IS 10 TIMES THE PLAYER HE IS!!

See that key on your keboard called "caps lock" ?

See that long key at the bottom?

You don't press it before you use the "?" key. bluebiggrin.gif

I just think it looks untidy.

Guest Invicta_Toon

He would be humiliated by the pace of our league.

do you even watch any Scottish football

Pressly would be a fantastic buy for us

no thanks, he's shite

i don t think hes that bad  considering players  like  stubbs  pearce  hechoz  hypia  heridderson  morgan  todd    etc  all seem to do okay and they have no pace ,, somtimes experience  is better than youth  prospects  a certain bramble comes to mind

He would be a good mentor to Taylor and Ramage but as you correctly say the pace would be too much for him.

We have Pearson and Roeder for that in fairness, both were good players in their day at the back.

We do need experience, but I think we need someone better and more experienced than pressley.

I reckon he'll probably end up back at Rangers anyway. 

I reckon he'll join Levein at Dundee United..

I would have him back at Tannadice in a minute.  However, I think he's on 6 or 7 grand a week at Hearts.  We punted McIntyre, Brebner, McInnes, Fernandez, Ritchie and Miller because they were earning too much money and they were on half of what Pressley gets at Hearts.

He's the best centre half in Scotland imo and could do a job at Newcastle but only in the short term.