Club Brugge vs Newcastle United - 08/11/12 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Fenham Mag

Crikey.

I'm in a full on dilemma aboot me sleep like...don't know if I should stay up late tonight and go to bed early tomorrow afternoon, or if I should sleep normally tonight, a bit in the evening tomorrow then on the bus to London... hmmmmm decisions, decisions...

On the train. Got 8 Stella in front of me already :anguish:

Spied Jill on the platform as we were going across the bridge :shifty:

hope you haven't jinxed the trip, tradition dictates the first can HAS to opened when over the Tyne.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fblue-army.com%2Fnieuws%2F2012%2F11%2Fgrote-schermen-op-markt-voor-fans-van-newcastle&act=url

On the Market big screens will be placed so that the fans that the game is not in the Jan Breydel Stadium can follow not their hunger must remain seated. There will also be stands with food and drinks. It will be 10 hours between Thursday and Friday morning, seven hours is forbidden to glass or glass bottles to have on the territory of the city of Bruges. There will also be called a meeting point installed. There the British all useful information about the competition and their stay in Bruges can be obtained. Besides employees of various city departments will also Bruges British leaders are there. It is true that the Bruges supporters the match on the market would follow will be encouraged to leave the market.

On the train. Got 8 Stella in front of me already :anguish:

Spied Jill on the platform as we were going across the bridge :shifty:

Somehow it was much cheaper to get a ticket to Durham and then another to London

Thought I spied you when we were along at Sainsburys. :D

On the train now, first can tastes delicious.