Oldtype in Public

Kaizero

:lol: He must have been creeped out that he was spotted at the game, even more so when he found out some dude had been standing behind him filming him. Now we have Norwegian film directors watching Korean TV on the off chance he'll see him. And we all know what Kaizero's like, he saw that show and thought, "...that's Korean, I may see Oldtype off the internet... Holy s***! That's Oldtype off the internet. Snap"

:lol: He must have been creeped out that he was spotted at the game, even more so when he found out some dude had been standing behind him filming him. Now we have Norwegian film directors watching Korean TV on the off chance he'll see him. And we all know what Kaizero's like, he saw that show and thought, "...that's Korean, I may see Oldtype off the internet... Holy s***! That's Oldtype off the internet. Snap"

:lol: I want to know the journey, man. There is ZERO coincidence here. Kaz was just watching Korean quiz shows? Like fuck.

:lol: I want to know the journey, man. There is ZERO coincidence here. Kaz was just watching Korean quiz shows? Like f***.

Oh a conspiracy theory!

I'm guessing substantial amounts of time were spent on this.  :lol:

:lol: How do you even take the first step! Like, I mean, obviously we're going to find that episode. But eventually we have to shine a light on that little Norwegian dude.

:lol: being spotted at the game is totally different. The whole forum was watching the match and he'd already said he would be there. This is just absolutely batshit mental, it's like Mike spotting someone off here as an extra on Downton Abbey or summat.

:lol: being spotted at the game is totally different. The whole forum was watching the match and he'd already said he would be there. This is just absolutely batshit mental, it's like Mike spotting someone off here as an extra on Downton Abbey or summat.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: As if any of you scruffy fucking northern hooligans could ever hope to set your feet on Carson's immaculately groomed rugs.