Club Brugge 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 08/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 22

Stifler

The ferry was the best part by far :lol:

Was excellent. There was a few Ajax fans on there who were expecting a quiet ferry home (they'd been playing Man City night before) - in the end they were running round deck singing about Shola Ameobi at silly o clock in the morning :lol:

The ferry was the best part by far :lol:

Agreed, absolutely brilliant. The band playing the Coloccini song was special.

Had the bloke in the 'quiet' bar on the hull get was playing hey jude on the way back... wasnt quiet for long ha

no no ... just seen the link to his photos on a previous page

just noticed, my mate on the left of that pic ... too busy laughing at the bloke in the budgie smugglers :lol:

Ah reet.

I chatted at length to the bloke who took all those photographs and got his card. He got some cracking shots, mainly of that loon (who was there with his future son-in-law).

:lol: seriously though its like 6 times as enjoyable as home games

You must have been told loads Yorkie, but make getting to an away game your priority. I'd forego many home games to go to one away if I'd never been. Just scoring a goal at an away game is class, infinitely better than at home. Away games are what keep me going in football.

edit:

I missed a page, see you already replied to sewelly

Away games aren't what they used to be. Too many bell ends at them now.

True story.

Just do what me neesy dino etc did.

Dont hang around them and find good bars instead of the standard shit irish pub

One of the best things about European aways is the fact that a lot of the bell-ends who aren't bothered and just go to be charva wankers are priced out of it. Brugge was fucking awesome. Thousands upon thousands of Geordies and only like a third of them at the game. The poor Belgians must have thought "WTF is going on?!?!". Missed the Eurostar on the way home and attempted a bit of French to get us back to the UK. Worked like...somehow. Tres bien.