First game you ever played?

BlueStar

Not counting arcade games, probably Tank Plus on the Atari.

Edit: Hang on, I remember playing some game at a school in Australia. Hell, it was probably only one of those educational ones - I vaguely remember money and farming, or something. Eww.

First game I actually owned was one of those early BBC Micro ones. Maybe Killer Gorilla.

and

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/72/SMAS.jpg/250px-SMAS.jpg

this at a friend of my parents when I was dragged along with them as a kid

Man those are the exact same two as me. Assuming the first one is the Nigel Mansell game for the original Gameboy. My dad had it and I played it flat out, but only the first track :lol:

nah the snes version, whenever I was up at these friends house I used to play it all the time but be utterly useless at it (it was later I discovered the brake function useful for turning corners) As it happened I was given that Snes and those games as my first console later on which delighted me, less so my father as it was the tv he watched I took possession of

My earliest memory is a toss up between:

Those massive speakers brings back memories. :aww:

and

http://www.lemon64.com/games/screenshots/full/s/sooty_and_sweeps_fun_with_numbers_01.gif

So obscure there's no videos of it on Youtube. :dave:

Some Yogi Bear game on an Atari, I think. Might have been some other Atari game, but that's the one I remember.

First "proper" console I had was the Mega Drive, and I'm pretty sure Sonic was the first game we got for that.