Sports you've tried to take an interest in but can't seem to do so

Tooj

Those are my three too. Haven't tried baseball, but fairly sure it'd end up on the list.

American Football - too many breaks, too much padding, too much Americana.

Golf - I love playing. Watching it is a bit dull for me.

Formula 1 - Used to like it when I was very small. Sure if I was there it'd be cool, but watching it on the TV is sure mind-numbing IMO.

Love snooker and cricket though. Suspect they will end up on the lists of others, but I really appreciate the technique involved in both a lot more.

Edit: Oh, and I would include horse-racing if I thought of it as a sport rather than some fucking horrible thing humans continue to do.

Every once in a while I convince myself that I've got golf sorted and really enjoy watching it.. but I don't.  Can appreciate the difficulty in what these guys are doing, but it's canny dull to sit and watch.

Tennis. I play squash and always see tennis as a duller alternative to it :)

Guest firetotheworks

and Dreadlock Holiday make telling people that really f***ing difficult.

:lol: I tend to change the 'I love it' to 'it's rubbish'

Imagine if they were the real lyrics.

I was going to say tiddlywinks as a joke, but I bet it's absolutely class to watch pros play. If they exist.

Chess-boxing is pretty fantastic too. Bet Ronaldo and Cajun would love to get in the intellectual ring with one another.

I should add Horseshoes.  My old man competed nationally in it - there's no real professional leagues or anything but there are national and world championships - and tried to get me to take it up as well but it was rubbish at it.  It was a great disappointment to him that I couldn't pitch a 1+3/4ths turn and instead pitched a flip.