Stoke City vs. Newcastle United - 28/11/12 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

bowlingcrofty

Did Pardew really say it was all going well until we kicked off? That's like saying I was on for a 147 break last night but I missed the first red.

:lol: :thup:

:lol:  Did he really say that?  I didn't hear it.

The man's fucking clueless. He even attributed it to us being unlucky coming up against a confident team based on their past two results. Aye, if only they were deflated and not performing for the manager like our lads. That would've been a fair contest.

So this time, it'll be 'luck of the draw' in that we had to face a team unbeaten at home. Damn our bad luck.

:lol: Sadly so

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8282357/

Alan Pardew admits he is worried for Newcastle's upcoming games following their 2-0 defeat at Southampton.

Goals from Adam Lallana and Gaston Ramirez saw off Pardew's men, who have won just one of their last eight league encounters ahead of a midweek trip to Stoke.

"We're worried, of course we're worried, because we are Newcastle United and we've really got that dressing room to take into Wednesday night," said Pardew.

"It's not like we can add four or five players from the squad into that group. That is our group and they have been soundly beaten today and are going to another tough place.

"We have three days to try and lift the team to try and get ready for another tough game.

"I thought it was all good up until when it kicked off. It was nice to see some old friends and nice for the fans to give us a nice ovation but obviously it stopped when they got amongst us.

"They did a good job today and we were unlucky as they had a great result at QPR and their tails were up. Their confidence was there and that made it even more difficult for us."

:undecided:

Alan Pardew admits he is worried for Newcastle's upcoming games following their 2-0 defeat at Southampton.

Goals from Adam Lallana and Gaston Ramirez saw off Pardew's men, who have won just one of their last eight league encounters ahead of a midweek trip to Stoke.

"We're worried, of course we're worried, because we are Newcastle United and we've really got that dressing room to take into Wednesday night," said Pardew.

"It's not like we can add four or five players from the squad into that group. That is our group and they have been soundly beaten today and are going to another tough place.

"We have three days to try and lift the team to try and get ready for another tough game.

"I thought it was all good up until when it kicked off. It was nice to see some old friends and nice for the fans to give us a nice ovation but obviously it stopped when they got amongst us.

"They did a good job today and we were unlucky as they had a great result at QPR and their tails were up. Their confidence was there and that made it even more difficult for us."

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

There's absolutely no 'unlucky' about that game. It's f***ing Southampton and they had a goal disallowed and hit the woodwork 3 times! It could have been way more.