Zombie Apocalypse - How Would You Survive?

TheGuv

break a window or two, leave the door slightly ajar, find blood somewhere (stray animal/hobo) and fake a trail of blood leading out of the house, make it look like I've already been ransacked.  stay upstairs with barricades on the stairs.  I doubt I'm making it outside, best to stay in and wait until it all blows over. 

edit: I hope zombies are dumb and don't check, otherwise this is the equivalent of putting a sign in the window saying "Sorry, we are all out of brains." :lol:

break a window or two, leave the door slightly ajar, find blood somewhere (stray animal/hobo) and fake a trail of blood leading out of the house, make it look like I've already been ransacked.  stay upstairs with barricades on the stairs.  I doubt I'm making it outside, best to stay in and wait until it all blows over. 

how will you have time when zombies are jogging about everywhere?

how will you have time when zombies are jogging about everywhere?

I was assuming I'd get some kind of warning/prep time.  If I don't, I'm putting a "no brains here" sign in the window and hoping for the best.

I mean, when the power goes out, and all you hear is the moans, and the far off sounds of people being killed. No outside contact, no safe area, no help coming. No cease to the moaning. You end up either killing yourself, or going old prospector/old Japanese dude still fighting WW2 crazy.

hide in the basement in my house concealing the entrance coming occasionally out for food and sources of light like torchs or if needs be candles

:lol: Tell me tales of these sources of torches and candles. Is there a boutique nearby? Or are you talking about trees and gasoline?

I would be looking for the classic abandoned farmyard in the middle of nowhere setup, ideally with a water source. Fill the barn with food then sit on the porch in a rocking chair, stroking the shotgun on my lap.

YOu'd be better off constantly being on the move in the countryside...less population and less chance of being caught up in the mess.  Tho you'd hav to watch out fo zombie farmers.

I actually want a zombie apocalypse to see how i'd manage, went over the scenario a few times :lol: sure i'd be ok.  Straight onto the railway lines behind the house to the metro centre, safest way to get there, doubt there'd be many undead floating about the track.  Get myself to Asda and lock jack flash out to save the food for myself and just wait till it blows over, arming myself with big knives from the kitchen bit.  Job's a good'n.

love a good zombie dream, nearest i'll get to the real thing  :weep:

I actually want a zombie apocalypse to see how i'd manage, went over the scenario a few times :lol: sure i'd be ok.  Straight onto the railway lines behind the house to the metro centre, safest way to get there, doubt there'd be many undead floating about the track.  Get myself to Asda and lock jack flash out to save the food for myself and just wait till it blows over, arming myself with big knives from the kitchen bit.  Job's a good'n.

love a good zombie dream, nearest i'll get to the real thing  :weep:

Used to appeal to me a bit when I was on my own. Now I have a wife and kids, it's lost some of its sheen. I started watching The Road but turned it off - I can't even watch that stuff any more.