The End of the World (Apparently) 2012.

Hudson

It's my lad's 28th birthday on the 21st so we're having an End of the World Party to celebrate. It's at our house, so I could really do with the world actually ending, so as to avoid the cleanup.

Without wanting to hijack the thread too much, any playlist suggestions? So far, I have.. REM. :lol:

It's my lad's 28th birthday on the 21st so we're having an End of the World Party to celebrate. It's at our house, so I could really do with the world actually ending, so as to avoid the cleanup.

Without wanting to hijack the thread too much, any playlist suggestions? So far, I have.. REM. :lol:

Death from above 1979.

Great band

hahahahahahaha "the scientists are using the alignment of the planets to create a high vibration" in the particle accelerators.  Stopped watching there.  It's too dumb.  Nice headband though, I'd rock one.

Btw, I've got no sounds: cliffs from the videos?

Is there a specific time for the world ending? Not buying wor lad a birthday present if it's dead early on the 21st. :lol:

Apparently is going to be 11.59pm on the 21st. So get that present just incase

Is there a specific time for the world ending? Not buying wor lad a birthday present if it's dead early on the 21st. :lol:

GMT or loony tune time ?

who predicted that, the Mayans 5000 years ago?

Btw did the Mayans do/predict other stuff or do I need to revert back to the "it's all bollocks" aspect of this 2012 shite?

so an enemy is setting gas explosions off underground?

Yeah losses a bit of credability for that comment. But the earthquakes, sink holes and all the other mad stuff going on. Very intresting stuff.

Personally i don't think it going to be any end of world scenario. More so a super major earthquake, yellow stone erupting. something more natural than other world.

We live on a planet that is billions of years old, and have only colonised on it for a minute amount of time. Do we really know what cycles this planet goes through

Yeah losses a bit of credability for that comment. But the earthquakes, sink holes and all the other mad stuff going on. Very intresting stuff.

Personally i don't think it going to be any end of world scenario. More so a super major earthquake, yellow stone erupting. something more natural than other world.

We live on a planet that is billions of years old, and have only colonised on it for a minute amount of time. Do we really know what cycles this planet goes through

Ive heard that would wipe out humans like.

No forgot the sarcasim smilie

is it more stuff happening or the same ammount but we find out about more.

It's of course entirely possible the world could end, we saw what happened to the dinosaurs and we also don't know so much about the cosmos and what events can happen that could destroy our planet.

The whole thing about it being already predicted though is bollocks, and is getting tedious. You need hard evidence to spout that shit. Weather is more fucked of late but we only know about a tiny fraction of this planets existence and weather patterns. Given the billions of years that have gone by I'm sure it's been a lot worse and it's got nothing to do with leading up to the end of the world.

It's funny, if we knew there was a massive event to happen that would wipe out mankind and it was a certainty that it was going to take place, I'd love to know how the population/nations would react. Squabbling over religion, resources, territory etc. all seems a little redundant if we were all facing extinction. I've love to know how far we could go to controlling our environment to advert some huge catastrophe if there was 6 billion people all putting there minds and efforts to it.

Well chumps who's laughing now. I've expanded my basement so it now covers roughly 16 hectacres roughly 500m down. Inside is at least 73(approx) years of canned food. When this shit goes down on 21st I will be safe in my bunker, probably chowing down on some beans, although chili con carne also tickles my fancy (will decide on morning of apocalypse).

If I can wait it out for just 3 years in there I should be able to emerge, adorned in a full Nazi uniform I stole from some fascist tramp, and blend in to the new inhabitants of the world; the Nazis who have been hiding in side our hollow earth for the last 60 odd years