Not worthy of a thread - Euro 2020 edition

Disco

Jeesuuus. Im trying to buy tickets for Sweden-Slovakia as we have so many days off in St Petersburg. UEFA's ticketing site is so slow its impossible to complete the purchase within the 15min period it holds your tickets :lol: I've tried 5 times now, different times of day as well.

33 minutes ago, Kasper said:

Jeesuuus. Im trying to buy tickets for Sweden-Slovakia as we have so many days off in St Petersburg. UEFA's ticketing site is so slow its impossible to complete the purchase within the 15min period it holds your tickets :lol: I've tried 5 times now, different times of day as well.

It's an absolute shitshow of a system. Tournament starts on Friday ffs.

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

God I hate that this is on ESPN here in the States. :anguish:

I had the choice of BBC, EsPn, Bein and Optus on my Firestick. ESPN had the best picture quality but my ears lasted less than 60 seconds with the commentary.

Like listening to an Egyptian commentating on a bobsleigh event. 

Edited by nufcjb

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/677/314/880/getting-defibulators-to-all-football-grounds/

Should be at all sports venues imo. 5 a side pitches, gyms, sports centres, golf courses etc etc. It is good to see them dotted around in public in some places in this country already. I know there is one in Wylam and one in Otley, for example. Not seen one in a city centre but I'm sure there must be. Maybe Ive walked past some and not registered. The more the better obviously. 

3 minutes ago, Anderson said:

There’s definitely one up top of Northumberland St, so no doubt a few others dotted about.

Theres one about a third the way up Crawleyside bank coming out of Stanhope..........thought I was going to need it on the C2C.

Guest neesy111
1 hour ago, Disco said:

Thought they were already in all sports places tbh, there’s one next to the cricket pitch just off Chilly Rd.

Yeah same, I see them quite often.