Not worthy of a thread - Euro 2020 edition

Disco

3 hours ago, geordie_b said:

Anyone had an email about the ticket resale today?

Nope. Was expecting one yesterday or today and nothing. Fully expecting them to put the game up for resale without giving me priority access as promised. 

3 hours ago, Anderson said:

Which games you waiting on? Noticed there were some on general sale earlier (Seville/St Petersburg/Budapest).

Mine is the last 16 at Wembley. Moved from Dublin. 

12 hours ago, Wullie said:

Good read. Notes:

Denmark have a very good squad.

Trickovski of Macedonia looks like hes just had a lionel of a unexpectably strong spliff.

The entire Spain squad appear to be looking at someone off camera who has farted and followed through.

Edited by Lazarus

On 06/06/2021 at 07:49, leffe186 said:

Right, finally got a bit of a break from work and can start planning this shit. Anyone know what’s the broadcasting situation in the US? Anyone got exclusive rights?

ESPN has most of it. Some on ESPN2 and ABC.

Cord cutters can get it with ESPN+, which is available pretty cheaply.

14 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

ESPN has most of it. Some on ESPN2 and ABC.

Cord cutters can get it with ESPN+, which is available pretty cheaply.

Normal ESPN AND ESPN2 stuff isn’t on ESPN+. Are the euros and exception? Cos that’d save me some dime. 

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-releases/2021/06/espn-kicks-off-140-hours-of-live-uefa-euro-2020-coverage-this-week/

"ESPN networks and ABC will present all 51 matches and 140 combined hours of live coverage of the UEFA European Football Championship 2020, June 11 through July 11. Throughout the month-long tournament, ESPN+ will also offer a dynamic second-screen experience, daily studio programming and simulcasts of the semifinals and Final matches, among its first-ever European Championship offerings."

15 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Surely they can't be used as proof? Anyone could get them to show as negative, just don't use the swab.

I would thought since they show a result in 30 minutes you would have it done at the stadium. People are being asked to go to Wembley 3 hours before kick off.