Not worthy of a thread - Euro 2020 edition

Disco

Guess it must be pretty galling watching us play all our games at Wembley while they've had to travel all over the place. Everyone should've had at least 1 game at home game.

They've hardly been back and forth mind. Baku to Rome, for a third group game after they'd already qualified, is the only decent commute they've been forced to make since the tournament kicked off.

Guest dazzanufc1892
3 hours ago, Anderson said:

Tickets on sale for final. Cheapest are €295 mind.

Aye just bought 2. About £250 each after the exchange rate. Well worth it on the off chance England get there

Guest HTT II
26 minutes ago, dazzanufc1892 said:

Aye just bought 2. About £250 each after the exchange rate. Well worth it on the off chance England get there

Link?

They’re not daft like, not a chance they sell out at those prices with current travel restrictions if we’re already out. Must’ve been rushing to get them up today! Part of me is going to be gutted if we make the final now, had them in my basket and hummed & hawed for 15 mins.

Guest dazzanufc1892
2 hours ago, maybe_next_year said:

Cheapest now are €945. Think I'm going to give it a swerve at that price :lol: 

I had to refresh persistently for an hour and the lower price tickets kept coming on and going off instantly. Sometimes there was 1, sometimes there were 6 available. Think its pot luck as it was doing it with England Germany the other day and more went on again today. Couldn't believe it when we got 2

Mind, I didn’t want it, wasn’t ready for it and thought we could do without it, but this has been the most I’ve enjoyed football for a long long time. Euro 21 has been a massive success and still plenty to go. This might sound tasteless but it’s not meant to, but really do think the Erikssen incident early on elevated everything emotionally. All games seems to have purpose and all fans were united. Having fans back at games of course is massive, I’ve forgot what that was like. Shame when it’s done we go back to……(I’ll not say it)

1 hour ago, La Parka said:

I love that the "lesser" nations traditionally are catching up. Its becoming a lot less predictable that is for sure! 

I’m enjoying it because the talent gap has closed so much that the lesser teams aren’t just stinking up the joint like they have in the past. They’re playing good football and putting the more traditional powerhouse nations on notice. It’s been refreshing.

Guest HTT II

This tournament has shown me how much I love football and how much I’ve missed it or rather the feeling of that love for the game which Ashley and co have taken away from me for the last 13 years or so, god I hate them cunts and myself somewhat for allowing them to do that given how much the game means to me and how much I love fucking football!

Just now, HTT II said:

This tournament has shown me how much I love football and how much I’ve missed it or rather the feeling of that love for the game which Ashley and co have taken away from me for the last 13 years or so, god I hate them cunts and myself somewhat for allowing them to do that given how much the game means to me and how much I love fucking football!

I said the same when when Ericksen collapsed

11 hours ago, cubaricho said:

I’m enjoying it because the talent gap has closed so much that the lesser teams aren’t just stinking up the joint like they have in the past. They’re playing good football and putting the more traditional powerhouse nations on notice. It’s been refreshing.

I hope UEFA takes notice and realize how much more enjoyable football is when there is some level of equity. The CL and Europa league will be absolute belters of a competition if well run clubs all over Europe have a shot of winning it rather than watching the same oil rich or traditionally big clubs reaching the semi-finals. The knock off will be huge. Players like Mahrez, Kante, Grealish, Van Dijk (yes, I know) will not have to leave their clubs in search of medals. 

Edited by rgk_lfc