Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 10/12/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky Sports 1)

Sifu

They really weren't great against us. Neat and tidy, then fell apart when we scored. Berbs was the best player on the pitch.

Unfortunatly at the moment you are a LOT better than us.

If we play in similar way to how we played against Wigan and similar system with Ben Arfa coming in then maybe we might win but i have my doubts.

Last time I was here that fucking melt Duff scored and it was the most horrible away game I've been too.

Wants to be different on Monday I tell ya. Anybody else in their "neutral end?" Going with a Fulham mate, gonna regret that decision aren't I? :lol:

They really weren't great against us. Neat and tidy, then fell apart when we scored. Berbs was the best player on the pitch.

How do Spurs feel about him?

Mixed bag. Many will not forgive him for the shitty way he left us (sulked, basically), but he's what most of us would like to think of as the quintessential Spurs player. Languid, verging on lazy, but a wonderful brain and the silkiest touch imaginable. As such, there's an awful lot of us that would have had him back - for the right price. We did get a ton of money for him, which helped ease the pain. He used to get quite clearly pissed off at the lack of intelligence around him, which endeared him to me, amongst others.

The thought of him linking up with Modric (and VDV too?) just makes my mouth water. Ah well.

Krul

Simpson Perch Coloccini Santon

Anita  Tiote

Ben Arfa  Marveaux Cisse

Ba

This will be the team but Jonas will play instead of Marv. Oh, and Williamson for Perch.

Last time I was here that fucking melt Duff scored and it was the most horrible away game I've been too.

Wants to be different on Monday I tell ya. Anybody else in their "neutral end?" Going with a Fulham mate, gonna regret that decision aren't I? :lol:

I'm in the neutral end on Monday and that game you're on about was the last time I was at Craven Cottage as well. First game after we'd sold Carroll iirc, was flat as fuck.

I went to the match just after Carroll had been sold. God what a hideous night that was. Mind we completely folded last season in the 2nd half, total collapse.

They've lost 3 out of the last 4 and haven't won in the last 7 or 10 games (can't remember which) so they're not in form. They always seem to raise their game against us at home though and that cunt Duff always turns it on.

I'm in the neutral end on Monday and that game you're on about was the last time I was at Craven Cottage as well. First game after we'd sold Carroll iirc, was flat as fuck.

I'm going to the neutral end as well, go every year and it's always shit. At least it will be fucking freezing this year.