Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 10/12/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky Sports 1)

Sifu

atmosphere in the away end will suck dick. i imagine quite a few 'london mags' who find it IMPOSSIBLE to make ANY noise will be there, it being a week night an all, a lot of first gamers too probably.

Dear me.

atmosphere in the away end will suck dick. i imagine quite a few 'london mags' who find it IMPOSSIBLE to make ANY noise will be there, it being a week night an all, a lot of first gamers too probably.

Dear me.

:lol:

Dear me.

What a nob.

Actually us 'London Mags' will be singing our fooking hearts out for the lads, I'll have you know young fella me lad.

"London mags" in quotes. Fuck me you're as bad as those prick Liverpool fans who call up saying anyone who lives outside of Liverpool isn't a Liverpool fan.

I'll remind my brother who lives in London that he's not a proper mag :lol:

Especially ironic since most of SJP is silent for the majority of the time.

Remember that little cretin Duff celebrating like he had won them the world cup when he scored against us. :anguish:

Yep, what a cunt. Strangely a few of our ex players seem to love scoring against us, even Bellamy celebrates. Respect Nolan more since he showed respect when he scored earlier in the season.

Was pretty much expecting a beating here, but just had a look at the expected teams and their midfield is:

Richardson - Sidwell - Diarra - Duff

I mean Berbatov is quality obviously, but if we can't overcome a team that middle 4 it's a bit of a shocker.

Was pretty much expecting a beating here, but just had a look at the expected teams and their midfield is:

I mean Berbatov is quality obviously, but if we can't overcome a team that middle 4 it's a bit of a shocker.

Depends how we set up. We have better players on paper but it's how we utilise them that's going to be key.

Do they play a 4-4-2?  He might be tempted to match up against them which will mean hoooooooof.

Do they play a 4-4-2?  He might be tempted to match up against them which will mean hoooooooof.

Looks like they've been playing Berbatov and Petric up top - Berba likes to come deep though so would imagine he'll make up a 5 in there when they're defending.

• Martin Jol's side have gone seven games without a league win – their worst spell within a single season since December 2010

Surely if we are going to win a game down there then there can't be a better time to do it  :undecided:

Perfect time for us to show up, if you're a Fulham fan :yao:

Dear me.

What a nob.

Actually us 'London Mags' will be singing our fooking hearts out for the lads, I'll have you know young fella me lad.

Makes me laugh, this elitist attitude that some have. :lol:

• Martin Jol's side have gone seven games without a league win – their worst spell within a single season since December 2010

Surely if we are going to win a game down there then there can't be a better time to do it  :undecided:

Perfect time for us to show up, if you're a Fulham fan :yao:

Aye  :okay:

Guest bimpy474

Arrogant much ?