Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 10/12/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky Sports 1)

Sifu

Pards will go 4-4-2

---------------Krul

Simo----Perch----Colo----Sant

Benny---Anita----Tiote---Jonas

--------Cisse--------Demba

Then he needs to wake the f*** up. Again...

Yeah. Stupid theoretical Pards.  :huff:

Guest hydeous

Doesn't matter even if he does go 4 - 4 - 2. We need to pass it about a bit. Looks like we've been trying over the last few games - since stoke? Hoping for an upturn in our fortunes. Confidence must be really low at the moment. We need to get a few wins together before we start looking like a good team again.

didn't even realise this was live on the box till tueasday when one of my mates asked where we were going to watch it.

anyway, line up...

krul

simpson

colo

perch

santon

tiote

anita

jonas

ben arfa

cisse

ba

haven't put it in a formation as i just want to see an end to the rigidity but am expecting an immobile 4-4-2.

I think this game will give the same verve and excitement as a game between the follwing line ups...

roy north

micheal fabricant    ian hislop    dame kiri te kanawa    jason alexander

anne widdecombe    holly johnson  johnny knoxville    pete bakie

peta todd      john noakes

V

the phantom flan flinger   

jimmy carr                  sturat maconie

matthew corbett    pheobe cates    my cousin fiona

john kerry    glen matlock    keith chegwin    the archbishops of canterbury's wife

clare balding

Jason Alexander at left back would be a disaster. Clare Balding would be a beast in goal. Knoxville would have an identical playing career to Lee Cattermole.

true, keeping balls out.

http://cdn.lolomgwtfbbq.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/pelican-sees-it1.png

Jason Alexander at left back would be a disaster. Clare Balding would be a beast in goal. Knoxville would have an identical playing career to Lee Cattermole.

true, keeping balls out.

http://cdn.lolomgwtfbbq.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/pelican-sees-it1.png

:razz:

We have it in us to beat these lot, but given our overall form and injuries it's likely Fulham will use us to bounce back from their spell of poor home form.

Would be nice to get a point at Fulham.

We have it in us to beat these lot, but given our overall form and injuries it's likely Fulham will use us to bounce back from their spell of poor home form.

By Monday our injuries should amount to Cabaye, Ryan Taylor, Vuckic and Steven Taylor and Gosling.

By Monday our injuries should amount to Cabaye, Ryan Taylor, Vuckic and Steven Taylor and Gosling.

Taylor and Cabaye are massive ones still, in particular Taylor given what we have to cover him. Other than that you can only hope that the others returning from injury will slot back in easily and have an impact straight away, but not all players come back from injury perform to the level of form you need straight away etc.

Yep, only 2 first choices in there too, and they're missing Ruiz and Davies so pretty much even on that score - don't think the injuries excuse can be applied for this one....

Yep, only 2 first choices in there too, and they're missing Ruiz and Davies so pretty much even on that score - don't think the injuries excuse can be applied for this one....

In my book players coming back from injury can't be expected to be straight back to their best, so it will have in impact to a degree. Away games need top performances to get results and points, and I think we are too much at sea with things to expect it all to come together easily. Would be nice mind.

Guess I'm too soft on my expectations compared to you both.

atmosphere in the away end will suck dick. i imagine quite a few 'london mags' who find it IMPOSSIBLE to make ANY noise will be there, it being a week night an all, a lot of first gamers too probably.

Dear me.

:lol:

:lol:

What a nob.

Actually us 'London Mags' will be singing our fooking hearts out for the lads, I'll have you know young fella me lad.

atmosphere in the away end will suck dick. i imagine quite a few 'london mags' who find it IMPOSSIBLE to make ANY noise will be there, it being a week night an all, a lot of first gamers too probably.

aren't you not a London Mag yourself?  Or at least from down south anyway?

Yes, yes he is. Lives in Ealing.

I hope his comment is meant in an ironic manner.

Although the atmosphere will be shit unless we pull out a cracker of a performance. I've got seats in the directors box for this one, been told I must behave and, as I am in a 'home' section, refrain from acting in a way that would upset the home fans. This could get ugly.

EDIT: We will most probably lose.