Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 10/12/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky Sports 1)

Sifu

Guest bimpy474

Put ourselves in right bother, we need two wins to catch bloody Norwich, its ridiculous where we are with the home games we've had.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2245120/Alan-Pardew-says-months-make-break-season.html

Ba is one of six men - Davide Santon, Cheick Tiote, Jonas Gutierrez, Hatem Ben Arfa and Gabriel Obertan are the others - who could be fit after spending recent days and, in the case of some, weeks in the treatment room, although Pardew was again playing his cards close to his chest.

He said: 'I am not going to say too much because it's important that we keep our powder dry for Monday night.

'But we are in better shape.'

Guest neesy111

We have to win. Our away record is disgusting and needs to change, and we'll get nowt at Man United or Arsenal.

....and more than likely Man City will turn us over next week too.

Fancy us to get something off City for some reason.  We won't get anything over xmas mind.

Guest neesy111

Have we ever gone into the New Year without an away win in the Premier League?

Nope, this is our longest streak without an away win in 20 years.

Guest bimpy474

Fulham have been beaten by the Mackems and Tottenham at home recently. Can Pardew not play on that and have a right go at them, even the Mackems played well (against ten men i give you).  What i fear will happen as is Pardew's set up, will be to let Fulham have the ball and therefore giving them the chance to get going at us. For the life of me i dont understand why Pardew thinks sitting back and letting us get attacked is a good idea.

Here's an idea Alan, how about we keep the ball and fucking attack them, and play on their poor home form. Let us loose from the defensive mindset.

Or lets not eh. Lets just try to nick it 1-0 with old Mikey Williamson providing the defensive steel.....You massive fucking prat Pardew.