Red Ken at it again.

Parky

"In a private letter to Phillips seen by The Observer, Livingstone refused an invitation to the conference and accused the race relations head of putting out 'factually false information' about whether British communities are becoming more separate. Objecting to workshops with titles such as 'Rivers of blood: Did Enoch Powell get it right?', he accused Phillips of trying to 'grab alarmist headlines, rather than develop discourse.'" Observer

Not really an ideal workshop title all things considered. blueeek.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

Philips is a twat

never once have I seen him give a constructive statement

he would make a good spokesman for Islamic Britain mind

Guest thompers

You can start any thread you like with that bright alert mind you posses my friend. :)

But is my mind bright because of my early education that I recieved whilst the Tory party was in power, or did it only because bright under Labour?

I think this is an important question.

More importantly, what effect has my bright mind had on global peace, and does Gordon Brown agree that my bright mind had nothing to do with Robin Cooks death?

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/politics/story/0,,1957282,00.html

"Livingstone recently accused Phillips, who is of Caribbean descent, of being so right-wing that he would 'soon be joining the BNP'." bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Keeping an eye on this one, there is no love lost between the two. Ken is rarely wrong and has a good gut instinct on these matters.

Aye this is personal - Ken is old ultra left, working class whereas Phillips is late 80's early 90's middle of the Road Blairite

Ken's real power base is Landahn whereas Phillips is a meeja type with his power from the National Executive

ken won London - phillips had to drop out of the race...............

They REALLY don't like each other

Guest Invicta_Toon

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/politics/story/0,,1957282,00.html

"Livingstone recently accused Phillips, who is of Caribbean descent, of being so right-wing that he would 'soon be joining the BNP'." bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Keeping an eye on this one, there is no love lost between the two. Ken is rarely wrong and has a good gut instinct on these matters.

Aye this is personal - Ken is old ultra left, working class whereas Phillips is late 80's early 90's middle of the Road Blairite

Ken's real power base is Landahn whereas Phillips is a meeja type with his power from the National Executive

ken won London - phillips had to drop out of the race...............

They REALLY don't like each other

AND they're both Grade-A cocks