Fulham 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 10/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 57

Dave

This was good:

I didn't really like it at first but grew to like it more as it got more popular, which is ironically the opposite to how I usually react to new music.

That's not far from me, the camera must have been close to a shot of me in me gegs.

It's true though, I'd much rather get pissed than go to work.  Unfortunately needs must.

So would I but I don't feel the need to sing about at a football match, far rather sing about the team/players.

Plus we now have 2 songs to the same 'new' tune, a huge faux pas.

Anyway of all the things that took place last night it's probably the least important, afar doesn't even know what HD is the daftie.

Dunno how anyone can say it CLEARLY took a deflection, I watched it a million times last night and couldn't see it.

Time to get HD?

I was watching in 1080p, and still didn't see a thing, if there was it was extremely slight and there was no visible deviation in the ball's flight.

You were definitely not watching in 1080p.

I was thinking that.  No TV is broadcast in 1080p.

Whatever, it was still bloody HD so STFU :)

Yeah, but did you have the correct aspect ratio, or was the picture stretched to fit? So many variables.

You clearly can't be trusted.

Which part of STFU didn't you understand. Nerd :p

anyone else think our demise is down to the "How highly do you rate.." thread? We were doing just fine before that thread came along. We may well have angered the football gods by doing their judging for them.

I've never trawled those threads, so I agree, it's all because of that.

anyone else think our demise is down to the "How highly do you rate.." thread? We were doing just fine before that thread came along. We may well have angered the football gods by doing their judging for them.

That and changing titles of threads to "Sunderland are in the relegation zone lerl" - tempting fate that.