Today's matches

Baggio

Freddie Ljungberg really is an odious little stain on the game. Every time he gets touched, fair or foul, he acts like he's broken his leg (Or the opposition player has tried to). ITS A CONTACT SPORT FREDDIE!! What a fucking baby. Is it any wonder people see Arsenal as a soft touch when they have players who act like that? I know they have some other players who dive around a bit, others who whinge a bit, but he is something else. And he was even worse at Bolton last week. I used to like him but hes turned into Jen Lehmann mark II - As Graham Taylor just said on FiveLive "Its like you're not allowed to tackle him". Its probably symptomatic of their problems, getting the hump over being wronged over everything - When nothing wrong is actually happening. Comfortable as today has been, they've still got no backbone in the side whatsoever.

Where's Kingdawson to tell us how our defense is the worst in the league again? You know, the one that's conceded 4 less than Spurs?

Arsenal 3 Spurs 0 FT

Honestly don't think I have seen him post since someone pointed out to him they HAD the same goals against us as. Doubt we will hear from him again soon unless we even if up again.

Guest kingdawson

Where's Kingdawson to tell us how our defense is the worst in the league again? You know, the one that's conceded 4 less than Spurs?

Arsenal 3 Spurs 0 FT

Honestly don't think I have seen him post since someone pointed out to him they HAD the same goals against us as. Doubt we will hear from him again soon unless we even if up again.

well i have posted after that talking about the errors in regards to that article posted up by Baggio. Anyway very dissapointed about today and altough we deserved to lose, anyone that saw the game can not deny that all 3 goals were dubious. Adebayourshit was clearly offside and the 2 penalties were very very very very dodgy due to the dive experts rosicky and van persie. Oh well its gonna be a bad week.

Arsenal 3 Spurs 0 FT

well i have posted after that talking about the errors in regards to that article posted up by Baggio. Anyway very dissapointed about today and altough we deserved to lose, anyone that saw the game can not deny that all 3 goals were dubious. Adebayourshit was clearly offside and the 2 penalties were very very very very dodgy due to the dive experts rosicky and van persie. Oh well its gonna be a bad week.

Still conceeded 4 more than us, FACT!

Can i just be the first to point out:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arsenal 3 Spurs 0 FT

You mean you tried to find errors but were proved wrong.

Adabayor was onside for their second, the first penalty shouldn't have been given but the 3rd one was a foul by Jenas although Van Persie did handball it just before.

Arsenal 3 Spurs 0 FT

1st Goal - Onside

2nd Goal - A dive, mind you Adebayor had went clean through just before but got pulled back for fouling King, when he didnt touch him - so poetic justice really ;)

3rd Goal - Persie handballed it but it was incredibly hard to see for any of the officials, so thats just bad luck not poor reffing anyway Jenas fouled him = :lol:

Freddie Ljungberg really is an odious little stain on the game. Every time he gets touched, fair or foul, he acts like he's broken his leg (Or the opposition player has tried to). ITS A CONTACT SPORT FREDDIE!! What a fucking baby. Is it any wonder people see Arsenal as a soft touch when they have players who act like that? I know they have some other players who dive around a bit, others who whinge a bit, but he is something else. And he was even worse at Bolton last week. I used to like him but hes turned into Jen Lehmann mark II

I feel exactly the same... Used to like his style of play, especially around 2002 when he almost carried Arsenal at the end of their season.

For the last 2-3 years though he's turned into an odious overreacting cheating little scumbag... probably trying to compensate for his shortcomings now, as he isnt as good anymore and can't deal with it. Hate the bastard.

Guest kingdawson

Arsenal 3 Spurs 0 FT

You mean you tried to find errors but were proved wrong.

Adabayor was onside for their second, the first penalty shouldn't have been given but the 3rd one was a foul by Jenas although Van Persie did handball it just before.

It was the 1st goal mate. Anyway Graham 'attention seeker' poll proves yet again why he's such a pathetic referee. I guess he had to even it up seein as he probably thought he done us a favour against chelsea.