Newcastle United vs. Queens Park Rangers - 22/12/12 @ 3pm (No TV)

Decky

As this is a must win game we have to attack them from the off so I'd let Simpson sit this one out as he's no use to us going forward whatsoever. This is how I would line up for it.

http://footballformation.co.uk/team/4231/151212152758.png

If we go 433 and Ben Arfa is on the right and Ba is through the middle, Cisse has to start on the bench. For me.

I just can't think who else we will play on the left? Unless he plays Jonas in midfield and Marveaux there.

As this is a must win game we have to attack them from the off so I'd let Simpson sit this one out as he's no use to us going forward whatsoever. This is how I would line up for it.

Krul

Santon            Perch          Coloccini              Ferguson

Tiote                  Anita

Marveaux

Ben Arfa                  Ba                      Cisse

I like the look of that.

Play like today and line up like that, we'll hit Saggy for six.