Newcastle United vs. Queens Park Rangers - 22/12/12 @ 3pm (No TV)

Decky

He gets mocked for his wobbly face, arsehole wideboy attitude to other clubs' players, and love-in with the southern media. His managerial ability is rarely questioned all that much IMO. He's a good manager.

I don't care about all the stuff he gets stick for - he could walk down Northumberland St with a daffodil up his a--e for all I care if he was managing NUFC and doing as well as he did with Spurs. Before we get all holier-than-thou about Redknapp's personal drawbacks, it should be remembered that Pardew isn't exactly whiter-than-white when it comes to personal failings...allegedly...!

Eh, you were the one that brought it up.

SuperKrul

Simpson  Colo  Williams  Santon

Tiote          Perch

Anita        Ba          Marv

Cisse

Though I expect we'll see Jonas for either Marv or Perch.

I'm liking this. Not liking others who have put Fergie at left back in order to give Santon a run at right back. Fergie has shown weakness at left back, he is never going to be that defender. He's much more dangerous as an attacker.

He gets mocked for his wobbly face, arsehole wideboy attitude to other clubs' players, and love-in with the southern media. His managerial ability is rarely questioned all that much IMO. He's a good manager.

I don't care about all the stuff he gets stick for - he could walk down Northumberland St with a daffodil up his a--e for all I care if he was managing NUFC and doing as well as he did with Spurs. Before we get all holier-than-thou about Redknapp's personal drawbacks, it should be remembered that Pardew isn't exactly whiter-than-white when it comes to personal failings...allegedly...!

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

If we dont beat these then Pardew has to go. Now i'm open about my feelings toward him now. I hate the football he plays and the bullshit and contradicitions he comes out with, this season especially but for me it crystal clear why he has to go. We have failed to beat any team apart from Wigan's ten men who are in the bottom half of the league, in fact we haven't beaten anyone else from 20th to 6th. Arsenal will be the only team we haven't played once we play Q.P.R..

If you set aside the crap long ball football, the now infamous set penises. If overlook the form and its a long run of form, not a few games, then you are kidding yourselfs.

I've watched and played football all my life, the signs of how poor a manager he actually is are there for all to see and to ignore them is would be mental, he is going to get us relegated imo if he doesn't change things. Now he has suddenly gone back to 4-3-3 and it has seen us improve but we are still losing and giving away poor goals and continued to do that all season.

His track record of doing well then tailing off is something not be ignored now, we readily believe Artie Ziff's failings so why not accept the same for this idiot. I hope to god i'm proved wrong and this post is qouted in the future, for that means we have improved. I'm convinced that wont happen now, i dread seeing this bloke team selections and tactics. Last season really does seem a flash in the pan or his usual do well when first in the job stint.

One thing i'd love to know is why he thought 4-4-2 and 1980's Wimbledon is what's needed in todays football.

Guest bimpy474

Agree with all of that Bimpy, but the only thing is, if Pardew goes who the hell are the clowns in charge of the club going to get in?

I haven't thought that far ahead :lol:

That is a massive problem as others have said, who would work for them. I think last season's success has dimmed just how bad them two are. We need them out and although i agree with what they say about the financial side and how they have approached it to some extent (should have bought more players though).

I wished they were proper football people, a proper football person would have known we should have made a couple more buys in the summer.

I brought up the fact that Redknapp gets stick, not that I agreed with it or felt it mattered - when he was first mooted as manager here after KK went, there were plenty who didn't want him just because he was a Cockney etc.

I'm no fan of Ashley but he was right in trying to get Redknapp because we would have almost certainly been in a better position as a club now.

QPR team that beat Fulham:

01 Green

03 Traore

06 Hill

15 Onuoha

17 Nelsen

10 Taarabt

11 Wright-Phillips (Fabio - 85' )

32 Faurlin

40 M'bia

09 Cisse (Ferdinand - 90' )

12 Mackie

That's a pretty decent lineup to be honest, if Harry's got them playing I don't think this game will be as easy as some seem to be imagining....

I brought up the fact that Redknapp gets stick, not that I agreed with it or felt it mattered - when he was first mooted as manager here after KK went, there were plenty who didn't want him just because he was a Cockney etc.

I'm no fan of Ashley but he was right in trying to get Redknapp because we would have almost certainly been in a better position as a club now.

He'd have been here a shorter time than Keegan IMO.

Guest neesy111

Agreed.  He would have walked before Keegan did.

Agreed.  He would have walked before Keegan did.

We'll never know either way.