Newcastle United vs. Queens Park Rangers - 22/12/12 @ 3pm (No TV)

Decky

Minute silence for john the badge apparently

Is it definately him that's died though?? The photo released looks nowt like the kid i remember!

Yep it's him. Turned abit crazy last year or 2 apparently. Very sad though. RIP

If HBA is out, then it must be unchanged.

Jonas still in. :lol:

Long term, Marveaux should replace Jonas but i want some consistency. If we keep chopping and changing we will never find any form.

It's all well and good posting fantasy teams, playing all kinds of daft formations but in reality we need to keep a consistent side making changes only when needed.

Guest neesy111

Long term, Marveaux should replace Jonas but i want some consistency. If we keep chopping and changing we will never find any form.

It's all well and good posting fantasy teams, playing all kinds of daft formations but in reality we need to keep a consistent side making changes only when needed.

Jonas has been constantly in the side this season still and his form hasn't changed yet.

Jonas has been constantly in the side this season still and his form hasn't changed yet.

Well done for completely missing the point.

Guest neesy111

Well done for completely missing the point.

No, you've missed the point.

You've said we should only make changes when needed.

3 points from 24 would suggest we need changes for such a crunch match.

Guest neesy111

While we are on we might as well drop Tiote who's been dreadful at times and Williamson who's been even worse. Won't work though.

Well, whats the point in signing any players in January then if the answer is to keep a settled team.

Also lets just keep picking players no matter what form they are in, while frustrate those who deserve a run in the side now.

Shola at Centre back alongside Colo and anybody to right back, Bigirimana maybe, anybody who is comfortable in posession and who can actually make a forward run or pass.

Until this is sorted we will limp towards oblivion starting this weekend.

It is a shame because most of our team are up to it but eleven are needed, not nine for the premier league.

Also Ashley must get a wad out in January and let Pardew have his targets, no more Marriapa fiascos or else we are sunk.

Krul

Perch.      Willo.      Colo.      Santon

Anita.  Tiote.  Jonas

Marveaux

Cisse.                            Ba