Newcastle United vs. Queens Park Rangers - 22/12/12 @ 3pm (No TV)

Decky

After the performance against Manshitty, surely we can hand out a beating to saggy dogchop's  :smugdog: new team...

Although it pains me to say it, Jonas really does need dropped, just to give him a size ten up the jeerpiece. Team for staurday:

---------------------Krul-------------------

Simpson---Willo---Colo---------Santon

-----------Tiote--------Perch------------

Marv------------Anita--------------Ba (*exchange roles)

----------------Cisse *-------------

We won't play the same way we did against city.

QFT.

This line people (Ba, Ryder et al) trot out 'we'll be fine if we play like we did against City' is just pure bullshit. We were playing against a side who took 20 mins tea break at one point FFS.

Our performances have gradually improved but anybody expecting us to just turn up and play them off the park is in dreamworld frankly.

Had a horrible dream that we lost this and the crowd were just going mental.

I fear we will. Have felt that all week. Spelling out the obvious but if they get a result at our place they'll be 9 from 15 since Redknapp was appointed and looking like potential survivors.

The incentive for them is absolutely huge. That and Cisse will give Willo a fucking horrid time if he starts.

Why not?

Dude, every time a bit of reality seeps into your frontal optimist lobe it clearly releases a chemical that completely erases your memory so that your fineanddandy cortex can carry on expecting everything to turn out better than expected regardless of precedent. I'm massively envious tbh. I was on really heavy tranqs for a while (due to an RTA) and i'm not sure i reached your level of 'at one with everything' even then!

Anyway, we won't play like that because Pards wasn't scared of losing to city, he half expected it. He'll be turtling at the thought of getting done by QPR though so he'll approach the game very differently. We clearly have enough to win this game but don't be under any doubt, we're bad enough to lose it too.

Why not?

Dude, every time a bit of reality seeps into your frontal optimist lobe it clearly releases a chemical that completely erases your memory so that your fineanddandy cortex can carry on expecting everything to turn out better than expected regardless of precedent. I'm massively envious tbh. I was on really heavy tranqs for a while (due to an RTA) and i'm not sure i reached your level of 'at one with everything' even then!

Anyway, we won't play like that because Pards wasn't scared of losing to city, he half expected it. He'll be turtling at the thought of getting done by QPR though so he'll approach the game very differently. We clearly have enough to win this game but don't be under any doubt, we're bad enough to lose it too.

Righto, I just wanted you to explain your point.

Fuck off with all the shite in the first paragraph though.

Why not?

Righto, I just wanted you to explain your point.

f*** off with all the s**** in the first paragraph though.

Well, at least now i know my tranqs were better.

QFT.

This line people (Ba, Ryder et al) trot out 'we'll be fine if we play like we did against City' is just pure bullshit. We were playing against a side who took 20 mins tea break at one point FFS.

Our performances have gradually improved but anybody expecting us to just turn up and play them off the park is in dreamworld frankly.

While all that is true, we're playing a much, much worse team. If we have 17 shots like in the last match, I'd be confident of victory.