One Positive Of Flirting With Relegation...

Crumpy Gunt

We can go down confident that all the players who  have either arrived or re-signed their contracts since promotion will have relegation clauses in their contracts.

Ba, Cisse

Jonas, Cabaye, Anita, HBA

Should easily breach the 100 points barrier.

Id rather not risk the chance of not be re promoted by not getting fucking relegated in the first place.

Their is no silver lining in a relegation.

Guest neesy111

We can go down confident that all the players who  have either arrived or re-signed their contracts since promotion will have relegation clauses in their contracts.

Ba, Cisse

Id rather not risk the chance of not be re promoted by not getting fucking relegated in the first place.

Their is no silver lining in a relegation.

Ohh there is.  Ashley gets fucked financially.

Ba, Cisse

If we go down, those players save Jonas and Anita are sure to be sold for a pretty penny.

Ba, Cisse

If we go down, not many of those will hang around.

As for Ashley being fucked financially, I'm not sure he'd be that arsed. NUFC represents less than 15% of his net worth.

Ba, Cisse

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9e7rq9Xww1rel75xo1_1280.jpg

I don't think I've ever read a more desperate and attention-seeking thread and OP in all my years on these boards. This one tops them all CG. Well played.

So, would you think that relegation clauses are a good or bad idea? Or are we too good to go down?

Worst case scenario is that there'll be no pressure to sell cheap. Should actually delight Mr Ashley.