Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest nufcshirts

Julien Laurens ‏@LaurensJulien

Sunday afternoon: Remy agrees to join Newcastle. Monday morning: QPR offers Remy more money. Monday afternoon: Remy agrees to join QPR !!

Guest Howaythetoon

Never seen the lad play myself so I'm not particularly bothered by this one way or the other and to be honest I care so little about footy and NUFC these days I'm like well, so what! Reading between the lines though, I don't think he's a QPR player just yet and this could well be a way of trying to get more out of us, who knows?! Either way, I hope the club tell him to fuck off. I cannot abide by the cunts who own, run and manage us, from Ashley to Pardew, but I hate true shysters even more and Remy, if he puts money ahead of everything, can go fuck himself. We are Newcastle United, we are bigger and better then all of them.

Of course we have a plan B,and C,but we cant make clubs sell

To be honest though we're not forward thinking enough to have a plan B when it comes to matchday, never mind transfers. 

We didn't appear to have any back-up plan when it came to the summer transfer window, which is why we are in the position that we are now, when it is allegedly easier to do do business.

Guest bimpy474

Sunday afternoon: Remy agrees to join Newcastle. Monday morning: QPR offers Remy more money. Monday afternoon: Remy agrees to join QPR !!

Pretty much sums it up.

Tuesday morning: NUFC offer more money?

It's not impossible........