Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I always think overlord Dave's banter is of the highest grade.

If he posted more American culture gifs I think he could genuinely challenge for the Europa League this year.

With that new baby though it could be a risk next season if he qualifies, he'll be fucking knackered.

Anyone reporting whether or not this will be a loan move with an option to buy?

Either way i'm really pleased with this, he's the one player I wanted most this summer.

Pete Graves from Skysports reported that there's an option to buy as well.

Either way i'm really pleased with this, he's the one player I wanted most this summer.

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky 4h

Remy to #nufc has permanent option at end of season. The 'other area' Kinnear has spoken of strengthening is left wing. After 2 strikers in.

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky 4h

Remy to #nufc has permanent option at end of season. The 'other area' Kinnear has spoken of strengthening is left wing. After 2 strikers in.

CaptainClarenceOveur @Airplane 4h

Remy to #nufc has permanent option at end of season.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article789187.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/harry-redknapp-anger-cropped

Although i'm over the moon we've got him in on loan, i'm still not sure how this whole wage thing is working. We have the option to buy at end of the season but if QPR get promoted (which is highly likely), he's hardly going to take the pay cut he rejected 6 months ago to come to us?

Given past performance I'm holding back on congratulating you until I see a pitch and shirt photo of him, but otherwise he'd be a great addition, particularly if there's an option to buy (although going by past performance again it looks like he'd try to angle for a big money move if he has a particularly good season).