Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Personally, i'm not doubting his attitude, although others might be, but i think his application has been off and his decision making last night was quite poor at times. He could do with some competition.

Said it before.. he looks like a player that already knows where he wants/going to be next season, counting the days is all he is doing.

Nah, you can see what you want to see but I think it was a moment of stupidity, nothing more. His attitude hasn't been a problem before in his time here, it's actually seemed brilliant.

Said it before.. he looks like a player that already knows where he wants/going to be next season, counting the days is all he is doing.

Nah, you can see what you want to see but I think it was a moment of stupidity, nothing more. His attitude hasn't been a problem before in his time here, it's actually seemed brilliant.

Don't mean the sending off, just general game play. I agree the last two games he has looked better more up for it but for a good few games before that he looked like he was ready for the off.

Don't mean the sending off, just general game play. I agree the last two games he has looked better more up for it but for a good few games before that he looked like he was ready for the off.

These comments only seem to be said when he has a bad game though or has cocked up? I think he's just been in poor form of late.

I thought at the time it may be worth an appeal (along with Sissoko's ridiculous yellow!) but given Pardew's comments post match this appeal now surely can't be anything other than frivolous and I wouldn't be surprised if he now misses 4 games. I wonder who decided to appeal it.

Guest bimpy474

Can't see it being successful.

No chance IMO.

Makes you wonder why they have lodged it two days after game, must have seen something

Norwich appealling Johnson's probably made us move on it. If they reverse Johnson's and i think they'll have to the same for Remy.

Personally i dont think they'll reverse either.

Can't see it being successful.

No chance IMO.

Makes you wonder why they have lodged it two days after game, must have seen something

It does seem as though JFK has decided that a late appeal like this means he gets to play on Saturday, that's the way it worked when he was manager of the year don't you know.

Bet it is hand in hand with Norwich, any news on if they have appealed Johnsons red ?

Only way this may be overturned is if both clubs agree to appeal together but after what Pardew had to say about Johnson I can't see them wanting to help us.

How about moving Colo into midfield?

not a bad idea I'd say

Terrible idea. There's no need to play him there. He should come back straight in for Saylor if he's fit. We got enough central midfielders as it is. If Remy and Gouffran is out we have Shola to start and if he's having a bad game put the new guy on.

Ameobi brothers if they're going to have one good 90minute in their life it's going to be on Saturday.