Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@mattspiro  23m

France Football say Remy has concrete offer from #THFC but is prepared to wait. His people are in touch with #AFC. Rémy 'dreaming' of #CFC

Ah cool, he can say hi to Demba :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Did we pay his wages for that last week, if so why seeing as he didn't play. Compare him Debuchy who still went at it. Utter cunt.

He took the p*ss out of us for quite a bit of last season. He's an arsehole when it comes down to it.

Pardew wants looked at for letting Remy get away with it, we had no chance of getting him a permanent deal yet Pardew has let him dictate his terms.

Lack of professionalism from Remy and what's just as bad, is that Pardew went along with it. :thdn: He won't get a good reception (you would hope) when he next plays against us, and aye - it's nailed on he will score.

He's a twunt.

Its like modern footballers go out of their way to drive fans away from football. Bunch of w*****s the lot of them.

Funny nough I was just thinking this very thing this morning.  Its not really football any more, its a professional business.  He was never going to risk future income playing for a side that was already safe and not in danger of being relegated. Why risk your future income?

Lack of professionalism from Remy and what's just as bad, is that Pardew went along with it. :thdn: He won't get a good reception (you would hope) when he next plays against us, and aye - it's nailed on he will score.

He's a twunt.

He'll get a very good reception from whoever is left in SJP because it's "what you do". Same as going to the match no matter what is "what you do" to those people.

I've never taken to Remy at all after last January revealed him to be a complete stereotype of a modern football who couldn't care less about us, or any other club or set of fans he'll ever play for. These people are our heroes now I suppose.

He's a twunt.

He'll get a very good reception from whoever is left in SJP because it's "what you do". Same as going to the match no matter what is "what you do" to those people.

I've never taken to Remy at all after last January revealed him to be a complete stereotype of a modern football who couldn't care less about us, or any other club or set of fans he'll ever play for. These people are our heroes now I suppose.

Why should he care about us?

We a joke of a club at the moment.

He's a twunt.

Why should he care about us?

We a joke of a club at the moment.

Not really much to ask is it? Wanting to play every game should be the absolute minimum for a footballer in any situation.

Not really.

Say I joined West Ham on loan and had had an injury a few weeks ago.

We are playing a meaningless mid table game last game season I would like to sit it out and not risk being fucked for the world cup.

He already missed out on the euros last time.

Not really.

We are playing a meaningless mid table game last game season I would like to sit it out and not risk being fucked for the world cup.

Why do we care if he gets injured though? It's his last game here and we were forced to start Ameobi upfront on his own at Anfield in 2014. Nobody accepted this stuff when Owen used to do it so why should we accept it when he's not even our player?

I don't give a fuck, personally. He's not even our player so there's no emotional attachment for letting him 'realise his dream'. He's a guy who turned us down for QPR and it was a game we should have tried to win.

Could argue that we could use the opportunity to blood a youngster - but that point goes up in flames when you play Ameobi instead.

Not really.

We are playing a meaningless mid table game last game season I would like to sit it out and not risk being f***ed for the world cup.

Why do we care if he gets injured though? It's his last game here and we were forced to start Ameobi upfront on his own at Anfield in 2014. Nobody accepted this stuff when Owen used to do it so why should we accept it when he's not even our player?

Owen was our captain and cost us far more money that Loic Remy did. Plus this is one game, Owen was messing us about the moment he signed for us.