Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think I'll ever get it, I thought he was good, but people seem to see much more in him than I ever did.

The romantic sentimentality is always going come out with Remy who just oozed style and class on and off ball. The type of flair player fans love. Most of the same fans enjoyed Kluivert being here albeit briefly and far past his best. Remy was smart and had the skill to back it up.

Ba did far more for us, often away from where he preferred through the middle. Like cisse there was a time where the ball would just go in the net for him and he was always in the right place.

Easy to romanticize the flair player though. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Remy's goals carried us in his loan spell 13/14, he had a lot of quality.  We were desperate for him to come back the following season but he was always going to Chelsea.  Seems his career since is typical of footballers with his character, he lacks the hunger for it.  On his day though he was a really good striker.  Turkey or China awaits