Taking your seats

kirkwdavis2001

I seem to get irritated by people every time i go to the game now. Whether it's shite they say, getting to their seats late, sticking their knees in the back of my seat, everything. I'm a bit of an easily-irritated pussy mind.

What is it with some people, I was sat in the Platinum today, some people (a lot) turned up to their seats 15 minutes into the first half, with a good number leaving again 10 minutes before half time, the same happened in the second half. Why even buy a ticket?  :idiot2:

They're the reason i stopped going in the platinum club for cup games. Last time i was in the row level with the exits and had a constant stream of people walking passed inot the ground for the 1st 20 minutes and a contant stream heading passed going to the bar/bogs for the 2nd 20 minutes of each half.

Guest neesy111

I was 5 mins late today like, what a c***.

Five minutes is excusable but 20 minutes then leaving 10 minutes later?!?  Rediculous

It's called Apathy and that is what happens when you're in the situation we are.  I didn't care about arriving late or even missing the start of the 2nd half.  If you're going to be so pedantic about it, then don't go to another game again as it happens at just about every game.

I don't understand why anyone leaves 2 mins early (unless you HAVE TO). Something just as likely to happen in that 2 mins as any and it's a game where one moment can define the outcome. What's the point in coming?

When it's that close to the end I would guess they just walk down slowly, so they still see the final whistle go but beat 50%+ of the stampede.

Guest neesy111

I don't understand why anyone leaves 2 mins early (unless you HAVE TO). Something just as likely to happen in that 2 mins as any and it's a game where one moment can define the outcome. What's the point in coming?

When it's that close to the end I would guess they just walk down slowly, so they still see the final whistle go but beat 50%+ of the stampede.

Ohh, do what I do sometimes is that go from top of Gallowgate and go into 1 of the seats someone else vacates near the bottom.

Five minutes is excusable but 20 minutes then leaving 10 minutes later?!?  Rediculous

It's called Apathy and that is what happens when you're in the situation we are.  I didn't care about arriving late or even missing the start of the 2nd half.  If you're going to be so pedantic about it, then don't go to another game again as it happens at just about every game.

Are you serious? 30 minutes is a third of the match, two thirds if they do the same each half. I don't really give a fuck what they do but it ruins everyone elses enjoyment getting up and down every five minutes. They should lock the doors back into the bars five minutes after kick off then five minutes before the end.

Guest neesy111

Are you serious? 30 minutes is a third of the match, two thirds if they do the same each half. I don't really give a fuck what they do but it ruins everyone elses enjoyment getting up and down every five minutes. They should lock the doors back into the bars five minutes after kick off then five minutes before the end.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/09/article-0-12C27AB6000005DC-184_468x495.jpg

Guest neesy111

The exact same people are always late arrivers/early leavers in every game on my row. It's like clockwork.

Ohh aye, it's been discussed on here before.  Will always happen, guess it's the problem of when many fans have been in the pubs before the game i.e. need a pint at half time.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/09/article-0-12C27AB6000005DC-184_468x495.jpg

Absolutely Eric Cartman as an adult

When we used to go to Hartlepool, my dad always used to get us to leave five minutes before the end to beat the traffic, that was until one game we heard a Damien Henderson last minute winner in the car park and I told him never again. Having said that we did leave a game against Hereford after about twenty minutes because it was about -3 and a blizzard. I'm sure Pools won about 4-1 as well. :lol:

I've left SJP early once, when Birmingham battered us 5-1 in the cup, bloody miserable that was.