Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - 26/12/12 @ 3pm

Beren

Had a dream right where I was playing against this lot in a 5 a side, Sir Alex was in goal (:lol:) and we got a pelanty from a Gary Neville handball (:lol:). I told everybody I was taking it, walked off to have a word with my Dad for some reason and before I know it, that greedy cunt Ba had stepped up and slotted it in. Prick.

Isn't Perch suspended for this as well?

Krul

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Santon

Anita Marveaux Jonas

Obertan                              Ferguson

Ba

or

Obertan Anita Jonas Marveaux

Shola  Ba

Had a dream right where I was playing against this lot in a 5 a side, Sir Alex was in goal (:lol:) and we got a pelanty from a Gary Neville handball (:lol:). I told everybody I was taking it, walked off to have a word with my Dad for some reason and before I know it, that greedy cunt Ba had stepped up and slotted it in. Prick.

:lol:

Anyone seen :dowie: and his match preview on SSN? Has Tiote and Ben Arfa in the midfield. Unbelievably amateur. :lol:

:lol: Aye, I've just posted about it in the HBA thread.  What the f***.

He talks so much shit it's unbelievable. :lol: It's not even as if he's a smooth talker either. He just babbles on and on with his rubbish.

Had a dream right where I was playing against this lot in a 5 a side, Sir Alex was in goal (:lol:) and we got a pelanty from a Gary Neville handball (:lol:). I told everybody I was taking it, walked off to have a word with my Dad for some reason and before I know it, that greedy c*** Ba had stepped up and slotted it in. Prick.

Suppose it's better than the dream I had before the Wigan game. Martinez subbed himself in wearing his suit on a corner for them. Jumped Flew up like a superhero, humiliating Williams in the air, and headed it past Krul. On the other hand we actually won that game. Which means...

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/surprised-gasp-l.png

Guest VanBarduck

Anyone seen :dowie: and his match preview on SSN? Has Tiote and Ben Arfa in the midfield. Unbelievably amateur. :lol:

What happened to Tiote ?

Guest VanBarduck

What happened to Tiote ?

Banned for yellow cards.

FFS ! Hope he never come back from AcN , be kidnapped by some Zoulou separatist , seriously this guy is a liability !

Guest neesy111

What happened to Tiote ?

Banned for yellow cards.

FFS ! Hope he never come back from AcN , be kidnapped by some Zoulou separatist , seriously this guy is a liability !

A bit OTT.

Would like to see Perch & Bigi play the holding roles in front of the back 4 for this. Anita continuing in his current role as well with Marv coming in for Jonas.

Yes, we probably won't see that but that's what I'd be hoping to see.

Had a dream right where I was playing against this lot in a 5 a side, Sir Alex was in goal (:lol:) and we got a pelanty from a Gary Neville handball (:lol:). I told everybody I was taking it, walked off to have a word with my Dad for some reason and before I know it, that greedy c*** Ba had stepped up and slotted it in. Prick.

Suppose it's better than the dream I had before the Wigan game. Martinez subbed himself in wearing his suit on a corner for them. Jumped Flew up like a superhero, humiliating Williams in the air, and headed it past Krul. On the other hand we actually won that game. Which means...

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/surprised-gasp-l.png

:lol: all I know is, Demba stole my thunder. Still celebrated with him, but what a dick.