Arsenal v Newcastle United - 29/12/12 @ 5.30pm (Live on ESPN)

bowlingcrofty

Krul

Simpson Perch Colo Santon

Obertan Tiote Bigi

Cisse                    Marveux

Ba

If we were so depleted i would consider dropping Simpson and even Krul.

Krul

Simmo Perch Colo Santon

Tiote    Bigi

Marveaux

Ba                        Obertan

Cisse

Front 3 to swap positions.

Speaking to Arsenal fans and they think we'll get something. They reckon even though they've won 4 on the bounce that they've been playing poorly and if we score first the atmosphere will be quite nasty. FWIW I think we will score first but individual errors will haunt us again.

I think we'll give it a good go but to put all that effort in at old trafford and come away with nothing is surely really draining for the players. Plus Arsenal have had that extra rest and know we will be tired. I think they'll come out of the blocks hard.

I suppose everyone thought we'd get turned over at old trafford though and that wasn't the case.

Cannot see anything but a heavy defeat coming our way.

We must have all said this the last couple of games, despite 2 defeats I am far more confident for this one than I would have been.

Arsenal have been playing quite poorly this season and we are looking somewhat improved.

If I am honest with myself I do still expect us to get beat but I am certainly a lot less concerned about a heavy defeat and there is even the slightest hope we might just get something.

So expect a 7-0 :lol:

Much more positive for this than I was. Tough game but I don't think a draw is totally out of the realms of possibility. Just need to approach it positively, no sitting back waiting for the opposition to make the first move.

Guest malandro

Krul

Simmo Perch Colo Santon

Tiote    Bigi

Marveaux

Ba                        Obertan

Cisse

Front 3 to swap positions.

More than a few weak and / or inconsistent players in that team. Will need all eleven to be on top form to have a realistic chance of getting something out of this game. Can see Walcott's pace being a problem, if he plays. On the plus side Arsenal aren't very efficient in front of goal.

If Arsenal can defend better than MU it could be a long afternoon.

We'll either win, maybes 3-2, or get comfortably beaten 2 or 3-0.

Really dont think Arsenal are that great, and after our OT performance we should go into this game with confidence despite the result.

But, of course, we have our 'defence'.