Newcastle United v Everton - 02/01/13 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

I would guess it would more likely be Marveaux on the wing and Anita-Bigi-Tiote in midfield or if Anita can't make it then Perch in midfield and Williamson at CB.

I highly doubt Ferguson or Sammy will start.

Preferably. Marveaux central has been integral to our improved attacking play though, might need Perch and Tioté's bite against Fellaini etc here.

Impressed with these once again, despite them losing the game at the moment. Think we'll do well to get a point.

Should be a good match tbh.

I only saw the highlights on MOTD but by god were they unlucky and looked very good. Jelavic is a right handful and Fellaini will be back from suspension as well. We'll do very very well to get a point.

Don't think i've seen these have a performance of less than 7/10 this season. They're a really good side bt have drawn a few too many games, usually being quite unfortunate in the process.

From the 4 games in January we should be aiming for 7+ points, so a point here would be a handy start.

Even if Ba doesn't go can you see him starting this, otherwise Cisse down the middle?

Krul

Simpson      Colo          Will      Santon

Big        Tiote      Anita (fit?)

Marveaux      Cisse      Obertan

Impressed with these once again, despite them losing the game at the moment. Think we'll do well to get a point.

Should be a good match tbh.

I only saw the highlights on MOTD but by god were they unlucky and looked very good. Jelavic is a right handful and Fellaini will be back from suspension as well. We'll do very very well to get a point.

Agree with this although I hope we are wrong.

Jelavic will cause massive problems for our defence and their m/f is very hard working and combative.

A point is a must.

I don't envy Pardew ahead of this, does he prepare based on Ba not being available or what? If he's still on the books by Wednesday, does he start? Up front?

Points are more important than principles in our position.

I'd stick Ba on the wing, what's he got to threaten Pardew with if he's already doing everything within his power to leave. I think he's professional enough to turn in performances regardless but as I said Pardew is only judge of that. The other worry is a negative reaction to him from the home crowd

I don't envy Pardew ahead of this, does he prepare based on Ba not being available or what? If he's still on the books by Wednesday, does he start? Up front?

Points are more important than principles in our position.

Answer to this according to Pardew is that he's in line to play.