Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

2 hours ago, wormy said:

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2021/november/iconic-first-premier-league-home-kit-extended-through-202223/

Brentford using the same kit for two years. Would love to see a wider return to two yearly kits. Shame 99% of clubs are too money hungry for it.

Yep, annoys me there's a new kit every season.

A) If there's a good one (lol yeah right) it's nice to be 'in date' for 2 years for those that purchased it.

B) It's just better isn't it? It became a big deal when there was a kit reveal. Lots of anticipation surrounding it

C) On points A and B - would one not think in the longer term you actually sell more? As opposed to people humming and harring on getting one if it will be out of date in under 12 months? If so, the club ends up making more £

Edited by TheGuv

5 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Yep, annoys me there's a new kit every season.

A) If there's a good one (lol yeah right) it's nice to be 'in date' for 2 years for those that purchased it.

B) It's just better isn't it? It became a big deal when there was a kit reveal. Lots of anticipation surrounding it

C) On points A and B - would one not think in the longer term you actually sell more? As opposed to people humming and harring on getting one if it will be out of date in under 12 months? If so, the club ends up making more £

I think I particularly feel nostalgic for 2 yearly kits because it feels like the switch to 1 yearly kits coincided with our kits becoming shit more often that not. Probably not helped by Puma taking over round about that time.

Was thinking about C) myself and would be interested to see if any comparison could be made of how many sales are lost/gained as a result of the change. I know I've sure as hell never bought a shirt two years in a row.

• 1 month later...
On 15/07/2021 at 15:30, gdm said:

I really want one 

God knows how long after ordering from Brasil but I now have in my possession one of these. Canny they won the league this season gone n all. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 27/01/2022 at 15:04, 54 said:

That's class if the mockup is legit. Smaller Spotify logo though surely :lol:

Barca have had some stinkers recently so makes a nice change.

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

image.thumb.jpeg.976c81d2d4c4056e03f5047081baadd0.jpeg

First leak from Castore, I wonder if anything will translate into our shirts.

Don’t they like to have unique designs for each team and have committed to that, with that being one reason why teams choose them over other manufacturers?

16 minutes ago, toon25 said:

The '4' on our shirt this year was a massive oversight on their part given the shithouse sponsor we've had.

They 100% designed it without sponsor placement, goodness knows how much the person who signed it off was getting paid.