Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

It's just the first big step towards manufacturers making kits with the lowest expenses possible. Testing the waters on what they can get away with on a 3rd kit and then going from there. For a 3rd kit, I must have seen them play in it at least 6 or 7 times this season.

Identikits with club badges and sponsors within the kit design itself like some quayside knock-off will start creeping in. Guarantee they'll try and give it the saving the planet spin while charging the same amount as well.

One thing I dislike about the Castore shirts is how the dots are the alternate colour to where they're situated on the shirt, so they become an actual feature of the design. Look so shit. 

Pretty low hopes for our new kit tbh. :lol:

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Still think it’s a shit brand, but then many of them are. 

I've bought a few of our stuff post takeover and the quality is top notch to be honest. Designs can go either way based on personal opinion mind, for instance I find the new England Cricket kits are proper lush, but the Wolves kits are a bit shite.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

I've bought a few of our stuff post takeover and the quality is top notch to be honest. Designs can go either way based on personal opinion mind, for instance I find the new England Cricket kits are proper lush, but the Wolves kits are a bit shite.

I think the training kit is really good, i got a couple of rain jackets and long sleeve top. Lasted all season and really good quality and fit.

3 hours ago, adamjk007 said:

TM0562_ORANGE1_2048x.jpg?v=1652086132

Bit risky with the colour choice surely.

Presumably they'll also be handing the players flutes when they walk out against Celtic in this.

Edited by gjohnson
social commentary

32 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Every time I see “Cazoo” I laugh childishly.

It’s very close to ‘cazzo’ which means, err, ‘cock’ in Italian. Not a recommended holiday wear for those visiting the Italian peninsula this summer. 

Although wearing football shirts on holiday at all is very bad in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, gjohnson said:

Bit risky with the colour choice surely.

Presumably they'll also be handing the players flutes when they walk out against Celtic in this.

didn't they have to pull the infamous 02/03  away Jersey for something along those lines? lol they had an orange away with hummel a few seasons ago and that was paired with a white 3rd kit with a red and blue sash [emoji38] so don't think this one will cause any controversy... 

A few castore kits have been leaked now 

rangers home and away, villa's kits, seville

and I think I seen one of there European teams kits leaked to, wonder if well be leaked soon ?

Edited by GavMcEl