Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

Guest neesy111
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Tomato Deuce said:

$INTER FAN TOKEN by socios.com

the actual fuck is that :lol:

Allegedly they are the top bidders for our shirt, since the contract with Rakuten runs out this year. Wearing a crypto scam on our shirts would surely be a long way from Unicef. 

4 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

They're two completely different things.

I know, it's just a pet peeve of mine. My brain can't handle the inconsistency of having a striped short sleeve shirt with a solid colour base layer (obviously that example isn't applicable to the above Liverpool shirt). I don't want to see it. Wear a base layer if you like but cover it up with a long sleeved shirt, I don't want footballers running around like Sheldon Cooper. 

1 hour ago, number37 said:

I know, it's just a pet peeve of mine. My brain can't handle the inconsistency of having a striped short sleeve shirt with a solid colour base layer (obviously that example isn't applicable to the above Liverpool shirt). I don't want to see it. Wear a base layer if you like but cover it up with a long sleeved shirt, I don't want footballers running around like Sheldon Cooper. 

Bazinga!

2 hours ago, number37 said:

:lol: 

Incredible.

On 09/09/2021 at 01:55, number37 said:

You seeing the ridiculous colour combo Man U have on today for their shirt and base layer?