New Years eve in Newcastle

Norwegian-Geordie

Me and a mate are celebrating New Years eve in Newcastle this year, but we have no clue what we are going to do. We're probably gonna do like any night out, go to some nightclub etc. But is there anything out of the ordinary happening or something in particular we should check out?

We're cosidering maybe going here http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Events/CalendarDetail/0,,10278~2755967,00.html. Any experiences with this?

In Norway most people go to house-parties on New Years eve, and the nightlife downtown is virtually non-existent, but I trust that is not the case in the UK :)

PS: Sorry if my english is not the best :) and we are 21 btw.

there will be loads on in town at all the bars/clubs

most places though will either be ticketed or pay on the door, even for bars. at the tender age of 21 I'd imagine you'll be wanting to get yourselves down "the diamond strip" starting at revolution and working your way down the road

the places along there will be absolutely packed and full of dirty little sluts itching to get stuffed silly for new years

most places though will either be ticketed or pay on the door, even for bars. at the tender age of 21 I'd imagine you'll be wanting to get yourselves down "the diamond strip" starting at revolution and working your way down the road

the places along there will be absolutely packed and full of dirty little sluts itching to get stuffed silly for new years

LAD!  :spit: :spit:

Lets hope they aren't really itching.

Lets hope they aren't really itching.

he'll end up itching if he forgets to double bag

That is what the people at the hotel said as well, in different words  :lol:

Is it mostly towards the centre of life, or should we head the other way? They told us Digital was the place to go, is it good there?

That is what the people at the hotel said as well, in different words  :lol:

Is it mostly towards the centre of life, or should we head the other way? They told us Digital was the place to go, is it good there?

Generally it's okay, but I went once on NYE and it was rubbish. You never know though, you might enjoy it :)

You might have trouble getting into a lot of places in town, most places are ticketed with limited space on the door. I know Digital were charging upwards of £15 too, although that's probably still a lot cheaper than a night out in Norway. :lol: