Are we stronger if Debuchy signs and Ba leaves?

Ishmael
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't know how much weaker we would be, better attacking down the right with Cisse through middle, we will miss Ba though absolutely no doubt about it. He was class yesterday. Cisse has the ability to get the goals though we just have to adjust

Debuchy, Remy and a central defender in and we are in a much much better position. I like Ba, but he is taking Cisses spot and for all his goal he is scoring, we aint winning games. I'm confident we would win more with Cisse up top as the formation would be more balanced.

We strengthen one area at the expense of another. Although the case could be made that Debuchy will contribute to the attack more than Ba contributes to the defense (though he's shown more willingness to drop into midfield the last month or so).

Debuchy linking up with HBA down he right and delivering actual crosses to Cisse in the middle will hopefully improve our offense, even with Ba gone.

If we get Remy, or someone of his ilk in, then I think the team will have more balance and we'll score more from a collective standpoint and be stronger. We're still a decent team when you look at our current players (minus Ba of course) but we need a quality forward in for that left hand slot to really push on. I think we'll get a replacement and look a better team, I also think Cisse will come good again too.

On a side note, Debuchy will be a great addition, it will give other teams a lot more to think about when they play us.

Guest firetotheworks

Thoughts?

Daft question.

I fail to see how.

That's because you asked it. :lol:

Of course we're not stronger. Jesus!