New Year's Eve - what's your plan?

leffe186

We have a regular thing now - a house party with friends (and their insane extended Italian family). The kids can crash there, we can get wasted, loads of Italian home-cooked food, and we don't have to worry about our own house getting trashed. Plus they have a fantastic movie room, and table tennis table for beer pong. Win win.

Long since given up on bars/clubs tbh (though I've had a couple of great nights over the years). What are you reprobates all up to?

Just going round a mate's house, few cans and some music with some good people.

I used to always see friends from school at new year, which stopped when we realised we never actually bothered the rest of the year. Now I prefer to spend it with friends I see all year round. Hate going out for it like.

Work. Get drunk whilst working. Not work so much. Pass out.

Would've been my night as well yet I somehow managed to get NYE and New Years Day off as well.  Bonus.

Down to the pub for me on NYE.  Have a bunch of friends in from out of town.

Work. Get drunk whilst working. Not work so much. Pass out.

Would've been my night as well yet I somehow managed to get NYE and New Years Day off as well.  Bonus.

Down to the pub for me on NYE.  Have a bunch of friends in from out of town.

Working new year's day, too. Finish at God knows what hour then back at 11:30am. All because Ipswich are playing at home. We're going to make fuck all. :lol:

Going to a friends for a few drinks and that. I think theres a massive marquee and street party outside his house too so that should be interesting. :lol:

Pubs and clubs are a mugs game really, I think some places in Newry are charging £15 in like, 15 fucking quid to walk through the door just to wait an hour every time you want a drink. Taxis are double the price here as well, which would be £20 to get home. New Years Eve is quite possibly the worst night of the year to go to a pub imo.

Going to make a last minute decision on whether or not I'm heading back up North tomorrow afternoon. I get off work at 3pm so I could get back for 6/half 6 on the train and then go to my mate's flat (which is pretty much next to Central) - he's having his usual NYE gathering. The issue is though I'd be coming back up for one night and then I'll be heading straight back down to Manchester the following morning/afternoon. Not sure if my body can handle this back to back travelling...