cubaricho, Dinho lad, LesPaul, Dr. Nguyen Van Falk, SteDE, SAK, johnnypd...

Ishmael

beatty, cubaricho, Dinho lad, LesPaul, Dr. Nguyen Van Falk, SteDE, SAK, johnnypd, POOT, Joe Dynamite, wormy, Wallace, Varadi, Pandamninator (+ 2 Hidden) and 18 Guests are viewing this board.

I know I'm a sad bastard, but what about you guys?

Just to add the whole family are at ours, my parents, big sister her husband and her four kids, younger brother his wife and kid plus younger sister. I'm trying to escape them by being upstairs with the baby and you guys on NO. Unsociable git aren't I?

The thought of going out on new years eve is as appealing to me as hammering nails into my testicles.

Same.

Actually wouldn't mind a few quiet drinks out somewhere but no chance of that tonight. Felt compelled to have one drink in so far and not really feeling it.  :sleepy2:

The thought of going out on new years eve is as appealing to me as hammering nails into my testicles.

Hell, any night out sounds that appealing!

Yup, same with me. Fortunately my friends felt the same so going over to one of their houses to get strunk (which I think is the word for being both stoned and drunk). Should be good.

Yup, same with me. Fortunately my friends felt the same so going over to one of their houses to get strunk (which I think is the word for being both stoned and drunk). Should be good.

Even that sounds unbearable :lol:

getting stoned sounds ideal, unfortunately i'm out of stuff after regular contact has been empty handed for a while apart from when he smoked loads during christmas and had none left by the time i saw him.  :rant:

Was planning to go to Town with mates from Uni, who never bothered coming back to Newcastle. Then was gonna go round to a house party, but don't like kid who's hosting it so that went up the shitter.

Now having a quiet one with the family.

And on that note, Happy New Year you wankers.