What Injured player do you miss most ? ( Poll Added )

Rebellious
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Using a scale of 1-10 how much do you miss each of our injured players, give reason if you want.

D Simpson - 1 - Don`t miss him at all. I would only miss him if we had to use Williamson there and that would never happen.

J Gutierrez - 1 - This season he is no loss, last season probably would have been a 5

H Ben Arfa - 8 - Although he is talented in his own way I think Marv is doing a very similar job.

S Taylor - 10 - If Williamson was no where near the club this would have been an 8

Y Cabaye - 10 - I knew he was the engine room of our team but until he was gone I didn`t realise just how much he influences the whole team. Captain for me when Colo retires.  He is the only player that can pick out the random passes that catch teams out. Never stops running be it forward or backwards. Set pieces, passes and tackles.

D Gosling - 2 - A useful Sub

H Vučkić - 4 - An option from the bench.

R Taylor - 7 - Set pieces and cover for the inexperienced players we have had to use.

Our best 11 now would be ....

Krul

Debuchy.        Saylor.      Coloccini.      Santon

Anita.      Tiote.    Cabaye.

HBA.            Marveaux

Cisse

Krul

HBA.            Marveaux

Cisse

That team looks amazing and is one i would go with, but with everyone fit, i have no doubt pardew will put in R Taylor, Guti and Shola............

Probably cause they are really nice blokes, who are great for the dressing room and who train really hard *puke*

Krul

HBA.            Marveaux

Cisse

Dat team... :sweetjesus:

Cabaye. Wins this hands down.

Easily, he's the glue that holds us together as well as the brains that directs us.

As great as Hatem is he's not as important tactically to the side and a lot of people underestimate it.

Similar how Alonso is more important to Real Madrid than Ronaldo.

In regards to what injuries we've got I think HBA is the one making the biggest difference, as Cabaye hasn't been nowhere close to where he ended up last year. Although that might have something to do with the injury he had... we will never know since Pards only releases tiny bits of retarded statements once in a while, almost as random as a 8-ball.

What's the plan with Anita in terms of where he's going to play? He looks pretty handy going forward, could it be that he'd actually be more of a more directly forward-thinking player than Cabaye?

A fully-fit Cabaye will surely make a big difference, providing Pardew gets across the point that the ball should be going through him wherever possible. I guess that would lead to Cabaye being more of a deep lying "playmaker" rather than an attacking midfielder per se?

Raylor is a big miss tbh. Not the biggest, perhaps, but a very good squad player. Dependable, versatile, reasonable contributions defensively and offensively, and good teamwork. Also, set pieces.

Raylor is a big miss tbh. Not the biggest, perhaps, but a very good squad player. Dependable, versatile, reasonable contributions defensively and offensively, and good teamwork. Also, set pieces.

Ah here.

Seems a lovely fella and it's always nice to have such a threat from set pieces but in general he's fairly shite.