What Injured player do you miss most ? ( Poll Added )

Rebellious
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Admittedly I think Cabaye's attitude could've been questioned at the start of the season considering his lacklustre performances. From what I've heard though the op or rather two ops he had in the groin may have affecting his play before he had the surgery. I get the impression they were seeing if he could play through it but it got to the point where surgery was the only option.

:thup:

We weren't playing well by any stretch of the imagination, but at least early on we were reasonably hard to beat.

Yeah honestly we haven't played well all season but the likes of Cabaye and Taylor allowed us to get a point when at the moment we are losing.

Probably doesn't mean much but if they had stayed fit we probably would have knicked a few draws and wins here and there.

Means the world considering we wouldn't be anywhere near the relegation fight if a few results would have gone our way.

Well yeah, what i meant was that it wouldn't much as in we wouldn't be where we expected at the start of the season regardless.

We wouldn't be in a relegation fight though.

It's a good question and a difficult one to answer. HBA is a huge loss for us because he's our player that can do something sublime to change a match. In Saylor's absence we had to rely on Williamson, and we've seen how that's gone :( But Cabaye though is our creative spark and offers alongside tiote that protection to the back four, we just seem so much better with him in there, so my vote goes to him.

It's not just the one or two injuries that have hit us, it's the spine of the team, our most creative player, arguably our best defender and a game changer. It would be impossible to target which one is missed the most, because we are sorely missing what each of them bring to the table.

Colo is overrun with Williamson's atrocious displays, the back line are hoofing over the midfield without Cabaye to link up play and losing possession and when the chips are down we have no one to come out flying, someone to create that little piece of magic it sometimes takes to crack open a defence.

IMO they are all missed at equal measure and we'll see the results come rolling back in once we have them on the pitch together with a few new signings. Just a pity it'll be too little too late to rescue our season from a drab mid-table finish :(

:thup:

We weren't playing well by any stretch of the imagination, but at least early on we were reasonably hard to beat.

I thought it was just luck that we got any points really... (Everton, Reading, WBA etc)