I Predict : [Remy Edition]

arnonel

Current Prediction here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,93409.msg4132632.html#msg4132632

This is all about making predictions, early on, on anything related to this club. Be the manager, test your knowledge as a scout of our youth.

Most importantly, reference your predictions for BRAGGING RIGHTS.

Feel free to make suggestions for future predictions.

Today's Prediction Challenge:

WILL DEBUCHY BE A SUCCESS AT NEWCASTLE ? Under rated? Over rated? Good defender? Better at going forward?  Rate his chances....

In 6 months I will create a report of all your predictions. Lets see who knows their stuff.

Today's Prediction Challenge:

WILL DEBUCHY BE A SUCCESS AT NEWCASTLE ? Under rated? Over rated? Good defender? Better at going forward?  Rate his chances....

In 6 months I will create a report of all your predictions. Lets see who knows their stuff.

I wasn't going to participate in this. But there's going to be A REPORT? That's me sold. I hope this report will be glossy with the right balance of text and staged "action" shots.

I predict he will come in and give the place a boost, whilst taking a few games to settle, just by having him and Cabaye in the team everyone will feel happier and thus turn our fortunes. He will then go on to provide a few valuable assists this season contributing to our safety.

Will then remain an ever present being a reliable/effective member of the starting 11.

I think we will sign Remy but it will probably drag on until the last few days of the January transfer window.

Debuchy, he's good at going forward but I haven't seen him defend yet, though I admit I haven't seen him play that much.

We will sign 2-3 players in January, thats not including the youngster we have in on a trial though. I can still see at least one more player leaving (other than Ba), probably in the shape of Simpson.

Bigi has the best chances to succeed at the moment, if we do sign Remy (or another player who can play upfront) then Campbell's appearances will be thin on the ground, the same can be said for the rest of squad where as this season Bigi will get plenty of chances, Tiote is off to the ACN now and no doubt when he gets back he will have a suspension or two to deal with at some point.

Norwich, this is actually the hardest to predict I think. Pardew has shown that he will play a different formation to the ones obviously required for each match, also we still aren't sure who will be back to fitness, and will we have Remy or someone else in by then?

Debuchy will be a good defender who sometimes gets caught out when other teams break, this will eventually become his 'thing'.

Remy will go somewhere else, we won't sign anyone else despite papers claiming we are on the verge of signing someone and it should be concluded in days yadda yadda.

Jonas won't walk straight back into the side.

Streete will play a first team game.

Debuchy will be excellent and will tighten up our defence, Marveaux will continue to improve and become a key player, Pardew will get the sack for being shite, Remy will be good but probably not score all that many goals maybe 5/6 till end of season but all round will improve the team.

- Debuchy will be a vast improvement on Simpson, after 2 or 3 games to adjust. He'll sometimes get caught out at the back but that's cancelled out by his attacking output and NOT giving the ball away at throw ins.

- Remy will sign but won't be that good. His pace is absolutely what we need but he'll get the infamous NUFC hamstring injuries and be reduced to a mere mortal.

- January will just be Debuchy & Remy in, with Ba & Simpson out. There'll be the deadline day charade of a new CB but ultimately it'll just be Steven Taylor.

- Bigi will succeed, he'll be a superstar. I don't see the others making an impact on football.

- Debuchy will be bloody brilliant and with our luck he will get injured.

- Bigi is the shining star of the youth system and could pretty much just come into the first team now.

- We WILL stay up and my blind faith dicates that we will buy some great players and finish in the top 8.

- Pards will stop being a blithering idiot and play Cisse in the middle where he will get between the vicinity of 12-15 goals.

The formatting on show here is at a standard I never even thought possible at N-O, for that reason, I'm in.

I have to agree. Arnonel has gone fucking mental on the B, I, and U functions and even gave some additional colour.

A report?! Bullet points? It's getting hot in here.